Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TerraRyzeR

Nomaq Sketches....

Originally posted by melty

They sell 2 types of photoshop one is like 80 bucks and the other is like 700 bucks (guess which one I am asking about)

cant 4get about KAZAA free;)

with a name like goonstock i dunno weather to go away or juz laugh...u square ... and theres already a stock in atl..

you dumbfuck..

i dont blab about my fucking name on this board like you do with all the affiliations and whatnot. i dont give a fuck about atlanta. i'll stay killin kali if you don't mind you fucking suburbanite poser.

lol look what u done started ... u called ur self a fucken toy when u replyed dumfuker.. i blab about my name?? or post sketches like this SKETCH thread is ment to ... ur the DuMMMbESTT lil kid on the forum yo.. u mad cause u anit got shit in ya blackbook and i do and im posten my shit while u sitten in ya house not doin shit tryna act like you paint and shit when u prolly dont paint shit.. and u call me a poser .. ha

your a fucken goonstock .. AHHAHAHAA

nomaq

nomaq, your style is classic wack spaghetti wildstyle. ill give it to you that you have some painting skill.

your attitude is that of a internet thug. thugs do not cruise the internet son.

your self portrait on your bs site is prolly not you.

do you do all legals?

if not you are asking to be caught.

whatever dude. posting your fucking ugly handstyles next to your 2pac-esque sketch. yeah right duke. you have no credibility on this board and even on your site. GARBAGE.

reply bitch, i know you are lurking in cyberspace waitig to type back.

your turn thuggish,-goneoners

additude? bitch u brought my additude back to this boerd with ur nonsence talken bout im garbage when u gocken at my garbage u wack ass no good ass fucken poser ass weak wanna be ass writer... i dont see my shit looken like spaghetti either ... and i admit back then my handstyle was hella wack and i new it but sence ur one of the ones that wanna keep bringen up my additude u can frie... i was fucke calmen down and shit nobody was tryna beef but now u wanna talk shit u wack ass dumshit ass fucken low down ass wanna be ass on ur 22post ass scribble letter ass writer .. lol anyways ur a biter ..

2 fingas

noskill

you are wack sir. you are not intelligent.

do you misspell on purpose? it is kinda hard to read through all that "ass" and "fucken". you lack good enough vocab to adequately express yourself so you revert to slang and "ass" and all that bullshit.

is that your new shit?

sheesh take some time to actually think what you are doing mayne!

the throwups are horrible on the one that says NBC on the top. pure wack garbage. it is a lost cause. goodbye and goodluck with your

wack fucking rhymes and sketches -thank you

i need a bowl now

lol thats old shit the colored shit is newer... lol wha ryhms kid?? i havent even busted a flow yet see ur still stuck on those old post man.. dam u been readen bout good ol' me .. u wanna suck my dick u fraud??? i laugh at u with ya fucken wack ass no good ass wanna be ass fucken silly ass comments haha .. ur juz lame yo.. im not gonna even bother to keep replyen to u to make u a junoir member u dont deserve to be lol...

1 finga

:rolleyes: :D :lol: :scramble: :spin: :loopy2: :yuck: :krunk: :jpotato:

nomaq as in no-mack?

well you suck, but your colored stuff is getting ok. but your "handstyles" still suck.

ok. when people tell you that you suck, just accept it. dont start shit. just say thank you very much, then go practice and get better.

i like your style... some of it anyway, but you dont have the skills to back your words... so just "simma dahn na, simma dahn"

nah, whatever. peace dude.

dont "accept" anything nomaq, its there oppinion but that dosent mean u suck it all depends on someones taste, respect that they dont like it and maybe investigate why but dont feel bad about it coz u can see whats on the page infront of you and as long as that keeps growing it can become something great.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this