Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nomaq

u might as well say right enter ,bob,rick,susie,billy giggle giggle

u big nasty ..

lol dont post on my shit ...

2fingaz

your post makes no sense, damn, i need a gas tank in my signature, that would be fresh, you wanna brawl? i think you needa fall outta a tree and lang on some veitnamese people, they straight cut a baby out ya stomach, sohn, stand down

i dont know what i just said

i like making out. its lovely when 2 people can come together as one with their tongues. it looks sexy too. :crazy: you know its weird to see rhinos lick eachother....but we watch anyways.

somethin to think about. :dazed:

oh enter..i got a poem for you..

roses are red

violets are blue

if you were single..

i'd be on top of you.

har har har.

take this bullshit else were ... and enter u can't lang on people smh and you siad i make no sence ... your a 2 time looser who buys paint and dont paint .. go to the bathroom chump .. you sound fulla SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i win

take this bullshit else were ... and enter u can't lang on people smh and you siad i make no sence ... your a 2 time looser who buys paint and dont paint .. go to the bathroom chump .. you sound fulla SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i win

LOL!!!

any hott ladeeeeezzzzzz wanna cyber with a hott 19/m???

i win

nomak, i aint gonna reply to this in such a fasion as to portray the message of hatred anymore. I was simply jokin, as i do in a plethora of my posts, i dont know if you know that or not. If you took me seriously on a single post, my deepest apologies and regrets, if i sound like im talkin shit to you, thats not so fresh, keep on pimpin.

if you would care to argue, or something of that nature, you know my screen name, i dont wanna be parading around this anymore like a moron

erin ur riden all mart spinners with that piece...

jon i havent finished the production but you can still go flick it up .. so do it pronto ... i met mylk down at the yards today .. he is koo peoples ..

kyle i was joken 2 .. but ur still a 2 time looser ...

erin ur riden all mart spinners with that piece...

jon i havent finished the production but you can still go flick it up .. so do it pronto ... i met mylk down at the yards today .. he is koo peoples ..

kyle i was joken 2 .. but ur still a 2 time looser ...

haha, thats fresh, i would say 9 or 43 time loser, dont call me kyle either, thats unfresh, haha

wal mart spinners are ill. quit pukin shit out of your mouth about every piece i do. and then u gunna tell me to start doin simple shit like meow. maybe if i had speak teachin me i'd listen to him. but im ridin spinnaz. so i dun care what u say..or anyone else. im am progressing. and my shit stayed up at the yard for a good 3 days before it got ripped.

woot woot.

enter. you would look real hot with bunny ears.

Originally posted by onesecondple

nomak, i aint gonna reply to this in such a fasion as to portray the message of hatred anymore. I was simply jokin, as i do in a plethora of my posts, i dont know if you know that or not. If you took me seriously on a single post, my deepest apologies and regrets, if i sound like im talkin shit to you, thats not so fresh, keep on pimpin.

if you would care to argue, or something of that nature, you know my screen name, i dont wanna be parading around this anymore like a moron

PLETHORA - (n.) Overfullness; especially, excessive fullness of the blood vessels; repletion; that state of the blood vessels or of the system when the blood exceeds a healthy standard in quantity; hyperaemia; -- opposed to anaemia.

(n.) State of being overfull; excess; superabundance.

ummmmmm i guess the second one applies to what he said. quit trying to sound all educated you faggit vegetarian!

nomak: my name is spelled with an H just so you know. but anyways, we gotta do sumthin to that space next to my piece, all that blank space just totally doesn't look right at all. i hope nobody fucks it up before i can get a decent picture of it. i'll send u flix our work when i get decent pics to send. also rehk is in town again and we need to figure out wut day we are going to take out the pawn shop wall. we'll figure it out soon. in the meantime me and jast will probly call u up sumtime this weekend.

Originally posted by spazjuice

wal mart spinners are ill. quit pukin shit out of your mouth about every piece i do. and then u gunna tell me to start doin simple shit like meow. maybe if i had speak teachin me i'd listen to him. but im ridin spinnaz. so i dun care what u say..or anyone else. im am progressing. and my shit stayed up at the yard for a good 3 days before it got ripped.

woot woot.

enter. you would look real hot with bunny ears.

you and enter need to go cyber or sumthing.

anyways, im not gonna tell you every piece you sketch is good cuz its not. nomak's slamming on you for ur pieces lookin like shit is simply givin you sum drive to get better. and any guy that tells you ur sketches look good is obviously just trying to get in ur pants. im not gonna tell you ur sketches look good cuz as of right now they fuckin blow, but i promise you if u stick with it you WILL get better. it just takes time and practice. believe me i sucked for quite a while when i first started doin graff, and i've been a good drawer my whole life.

Originally posted by bob dole

PLETHORA - (n.) Overfullness; especially, excessive fullness of the blood vessels; repletion; that state of the blood vessels or of the system when the blood exceeds a healthy standard in quantity; hyperaemia; -- opposed to anaemia.

(n.) State of being overfull; excess; superabundance.

ummm, yes, it fits perfectly in my statement, and i hate you and when you die, i will have a party in which we watch movies about happy stuff. if you dont die in a car accident soon, i hope you cut yourself with a kleenex somehow and then fall in snow and drown

ummm, yes, it fits perfectly in my statement, and i hate you and when you die, i will have a party in which we watch movies about happy stuff. if you dont die in a car accident soon, i hope you cut yourself with a kleenex somehow and then fall in snow and drown

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pretty creative response. u must've thought about this one for a while smart guy

Archived