Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

Originally posted by spazjuice

sorry nomak...i figure the only way to get your opinion is to post on your thread...since you off'd me! baahaha. ok..so im sure it sucks..but i wanna know if it sucks so bad that i shouldnt even bother finishing...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00394315f00000017.jpg'>

Yea the hell do new peeps write famous tags already damn at least throw in a letter or change one. New writers need to learn their graff history, respect tags and be more creative!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Yea the hell do new peeps write famous tags already damn at least throw in a letter or change one. New writers need to learn their graff history, respect tags and be more creative!

i think maybe becasue its an easy word, but when the get better and start actually getting up, they realize that someone wrote that and change it

its almost impossible to come up with a word to write that isn't used by sumbody else out there. alot of the time its sumbody write here in atlanta writing it in my case. i've gone thru a couple of different names. and there was another kid writing NEVER around atlanta for a while, apparently he stopped. i just go by NEVER3 the 3 standing for my suffix. im not changing from that name, cuz its got meaning for me

if someone back in the day wrote like what i posted up there...then they sucked as much as i do. cuz that shit came out in about 10 minutes...

i did this piece tonight...i tried ;)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00394315f00000018.jpg'>

lol, gee well thanks for leaving our frame up. whose piece is that next to yours?

my can control is insane. im terrible...i got some boards to practice on though...i still like goin out and paintin jus so i can get dissed and piss all the good people off cuz they hate "toys". heehee.

thats nomak's steez next to me...i left him there cuz he takes so freakin long to finish...so i dont have a final flick of his..but i think he will tomorrow...his looks good..although he kept dissin mine.

thanks for the help nomakster...and for not takin the can this time ;)

my can control is insane. im terrible...i got some boards to practice on though...i still like goin out and paintin jus so i can get dissed and piss all the good people off cuz they hate "toys". heehee.

thats nomak's steez next to me...i left him there cuz he takes so freakin long to finish...so i dont have a final flick of his..but i think he will tomorrow...his looks good..although he kept dissin mine.

thanks for the help nomakster...and for not takin the can this time ;)

your can control is going to suck for a long time, learning can control is a slow and time consuming process. thats good you got some boards to practice on. stick to those for a while in order to polish your skills. I dont "hate" toys. i was once a toy as well as every other writer out there. you gotta start somewhere. I would just prefer you not do it at the civic yard. i often feel that i am not even worthy to be writing on those walls, which is part of the reason why i dont get pissed when somebody goes over me. it does annoy me when sombody intentionally disses me tho, but i dont get all worked up about it like some people. writers need to respect those walls more cuz if things keep going the way they are there now that place we all take for granted will be gone. and when that happens i'll probly get pissed off and u'll probly start seeing me puttin throw ups all over the city as an act of rebellion

nomak actually paints his pieces relatively fast i'd say. he just took long to you cuz his piece is juuuuuuuuuuust a llliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit more complicated than yours.

Originally posted by Nomaq

cam - good looken out i guess .. ill have to bust a piece that shows my letter structure from my wild styles whould that do the trick ??? i did a red piece with my wild style letter structure .. but never got the finished flick .. its on this thread though ... ill have to do that agian .. and i always work on my hand style it juz stays sucky .. and yea bies is da one who told me to stop doin 3d's and after i did that piece with him he liked that piece so i juz stuck to that style cause i liked it too .. it juz got wild quick ... anyways revok siad my style was dope so im not listonen to none of u bastards lol im playen but he did say that .. good looken out agian killa cam .. hey what do u write??

thanks for the cheery reply Mr Nomak, good to see you're thinking about what people are saying to you.

Yeah I think you should do a few sketches,or painted piece with the letters from your wildstyles and figure out how you can improve them. As a last resort ask someone if they can point shit out to you if you don't get it.

I think your style isn't too bad either, it's got a ways to go like everyone out there, but it is actually getting to be more you. The thing is - LETTERS. Letter structure is a different ballgame to the element that you are calling your style.

As for what I write I'm not even from your country mate, so even if i told you it wouldn't make a difference.

Originally posted by Nomaq

oh and u hurt my feelings when u siad u used 2 cans of watermelon on that shit .. smh .. i gotta teach u how to not waste paint and stop usen rustos to fill ... all about ny thins .. duh thats why i gave u one ...

yeah, you needa show me how not to "waste" paint too, i use too much, but whatever, its all about grey dot thin caps

boy you dont even know what our crew name means..quit hatin...at least i come up wit one and stick to it! and i used 1 1/2 cans of watermelon! heh. that whole knowing which cap is which thing i havent caught onto yet...and i aint gunna lie..those shouts were terrible. i gotta practice my letter stuff too. and as for you mr. bob dole...your speach about the civic yard was wonderful..although it isnt gunna keep me from paintin on the walls..i could care less if it pisses you off or anyone else cuz im hardcore like that. biooooooootch. haha. nah...its fun for us to go down there and paint whether we get called toys or not...at least we know we suck. and we r fuckin proud of it.

Originally posted by onesecondple

yeah, you needa show me how not to "waste" paint too, i use too much, but whatever, its all about grey dot thin caps

watch nomak paint a piece one time and u'll see exactly what he does. filling in ur pieces completely and perfectly is not necessary.

boy you dont even know what our crew name means..quit hatin...at least i come up wit one and stick to it! and i used 1 1/2 cans of watermelon! heh. that whole knowing which cap is which thing i havent caught onto yet...and i aint gunna lie..those shouts were terrible. i gotta practice my letter stuff too. and as for you mr. bob dole...your speach about the civic yard was wonderful..although it isnt gunna keep me from paintin on the walls..i could care less if it pisses you off or anyone else cuz im hardcore like that. biooooooootch. haha. nah...its fun for us to go down there and paint whether we get called toys or not...at least we know we suck. and we r fuckin proud of it.

i still dont really care about claiming crews. i think for myself too much i guess.

my civic yard speech isn't gonna change shit, thats why i said im sure im not the only person thats started a thread like that. it doesn't piss me off that beginners are painting the walls because they are beginners, that whole namecalling thing where everybody is like "so and so is a toy" is just highschool gossip to me. what pisses me off is that alot of beginners now have no respect for the place. and as of right now cops DO have the right to run you out of there. probly can even arrest you for painting there if you want. the owner of the place is trying to keep it legal but as long as we set the shitty example we are setting its gonna remain illegal. if u paint there thats fine with me just make sure u dont go over anything that looks decent. and of course dont expect ur pieces to stay up long at all. i kno its fun to be able to paint at the civic yard. i love painting there cuz its right in the city and thats where alot of graff writers come to hang. respect the place more tho. thats wut im saying to everybody, not just "toys"

Originally posted by cynik

internet beef is funny, you guys are funny i wish i had more time so i could read all 15 pages of beef. If you post your shit get ready for some people to hate and praise it, by postin thats what your askin for...

very very tru. the internet is a funny thing, its easy to express yourself and hard at the same time. its easy cuz its not face to face contact, but hard cuz its difficult to show sarcasm and other things. haha, like i said earlier anybody that reads all this will think we're a buncha drama queens and to me that just makes it even more funny.

Originally posted by bob dole

very very tru. the internet is a funny thing, its easy to express yourself and hard at the same time. its easy cuz its not face to face contact, but hard cuz its difficult to show sarcasm and other things. haha, like i said earlier anybody that reads all this will think we're a buncha drama queens and to me that just makes it even more funny.

life is awesome, huh never

Archived