Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bob dole

it honestly doesn't bother me that much cuz its not that hard for me to simply scroll down. but u two have taken up about 2 pages now with that shit on this thread. make a cyber sex thread or sumthin

damn fresh, i bet you are jelous cuz you want either me or her, just calm down, its all fresh

im a 563890 times loser

never...quit jockin me and enter. you dunno about our love for eachother. are you trying to stop us from cybering on here? because we are like romeo and juliet. we gun do it no matter what you or anyone else says.

i'm afraid of huge.

riding spiners. 4 real.

Originally posted by spazjuice

never...quit jockin me and enter. you dunno about our love for eachother. are you trying to stop us from cybering on here? because we are like romeo and juliet. we gun do it no matter what you or anyone else says.

i'm afraid of huge.

riding spiners. 4 real.

shit shit shit, you know we are

If silence is golden, then me makin noise is platinum

Originally posted by pastone

how the donald duck do you put flicks up in a thread?Someone help me please!?

above the reply box there should be a box called "IMG" click that. to get the URL addy of the pic u want to post: 1st right click the picture 2nd scroll down to "properties" (it will be at the bottom) 3rd copy the URL address in the properties window. and then paste the address into the IMG box that should pop up when u click "IMG"

my computer is being wack adn every time i try to post a flic it comes up as a red X of death. i cant figure out why, it also wont let me direct connect with people

Originally posted by spazjuice

uhm...i'm not hot. i'm sexxxxxy!

take that take that take that!

i'm going through nomak withdrawls. when are you gunna put out? enter won't do it cuz he aint single...so youre my last...er...first choice ;)

i'm getting a pony for christmas.

im gettin you for x-day

Archived