Bombers and Politics...

Guest *@#%FRANCE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Appart from the smart people on this board, you know who you are, i have heard a whole lot of stupid shit. You can break everything down in life to the lowest common denominator. America and France are friends. Right now they do not agree on the same issue. You too probably have at least one friend. Hopefully you do not always agree on everything. If you do have a disagreement with them, this is no reason to pull his shirt over his head, beat him down and take his wallet.

If one of you were in charge of America it wouldn't even be funny how quickly you are impeached or how quickly the country would be attacked by every other country on this globe.

kabar... that was by far one of your best posts.

I can always take the stories from your past,

but your views on the future seem to be spot on.

There's one major thing that your forcast doesn't really count on,

a major climate change. There's the chance that much of Southern India

will become totally inhospitable over the next 30 years. They already

reach summer highs of over 122' and that will only increase. So they

have some challenges to face, but India and China will certainly be the

next wave of human civilization. And both already have the bomb.

As per the 'superpower' struggle,

Evey one is gunning for number one. N.Korea isn't building an army to

fight S.Korea. They could already do that in a snap. They are building

to compete for the top spot, which is the USA. Boxers dont train to reach

numer 3, they aim for the first place. All N.Korea has to do is launch

one nuke into the American forces stationed in Japan and everything

would change. I honestly think that it would be impossible to retaliate

againt an attack like that. Especially if the nuke hits Japan and not the States.

rambling...

vikings will rule again!

I truly don't believe that ( in the interest of HUMAN security) unstable or irrational nations should be allowed, by the "responsible" countries, to aquire or hold dangerous weapons that have extremely grave and important irreversable consequences. We as a free and diversly opinionated people( N.American and european countries) must see to it

dangerous peoples and governments be barred from reaching a certain level of global power and in fact reverse the process slightly down to the last country( yes even the U.S.A) , and have an international coalition to see to it that such weapons be kept out of production and even existence. Without ties to the United Nations. The U.N. is dangerous to every nations soverignty. War is necessary. I am not really even referring to Iraq...

E2S2K

I can't say that I disagree with you, but the question is "How?" There is no way to prevent Pakistan from developing the Bomb. Iran couldn't launch a nuclear missle at us, but she might be able to send us one in a shipping container on a Japanese container ship.

The very nature and volume of modern commerce prohibits us from checking every container thoroughly. The same nation that successfully consumes several billion dollars worth of illegally smuggled cocaine every year cannot expect to be safe from terrorist nukes that come in on merchant ships or in the hold of a commercial airliner.

I hear that Iraq has purchased formerly Russian submarines capable of launching missles. Anybody else heard that?

There's an old Texas saying about fist fights: "You might be bigger and tougher than me, but every time you get a steak, I get a sandwich."

We might easily win a war against Iraq--but which city wants to be the sandwich?

Archived