Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it before and I'll say it again!

Advice is only taken seriously when the person handing out the advice is as good or better than the person they're given it to.

thaz the way I see it!

I mean, I'm in the mortgage/real estate biz and I still wouldn't dream of given Donald Trump any sort of advice!

I said it before and I'll say it again!

Advice is only taken seriously when the person handing out the advice is as good or better than the person they're given it to.

thaz the way I see it!

I mean, I'm in the mortgage/real estate biz and I still wouldn't dream of given Donald Trump any sort of advice!

he was just saying what would look better, you dont have to be a pro graffer to know what good graff looks like.

this si for all the toys out there.....trying to become someone else or imitate the big ones the kings......there is no book or directions on what a graff should look like it all comes from the artist perspective and that is what keeps it fresh... you dont have to like all the styles, but ya have to remember that there is more than one.. labrats style wild style with them crazy arrows is his shit and he mastered it so dont hate or try to change a piece of art with your uneducated, unexperinced toy views. Master your style keep it clean and looking fresh worry bout yours become a king at it and then you may critic people withing the same style...but before you do post your shit so that your critic is backed

whats all the fuss about? who cares, someone doesnt like labrats style?? its the internet theres millions of people that have opinions.. everyone has an opinion..... too many arrows??? if labrat likes his arrows, shit let him do his arrows..... he takes the time to do those sketches probly for himself cause he enjoys sketching.. not alot of people do full color sketches/characters. soo to all those with an opinion worry about yourselves. dont worry about labrat cause hes been around longer than probly any of us.. soo go sketch,paint, get high, or jerk off. cause noone cares. :confused:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

i havent been in here in mad long... and i come back tolook at a bunch of commentary like the wall thread. this USED to be the only good chicago thread.

talking shit about LAB?? HAAA!!!!! like dude said up top, if you cant show pictures to back it up, keep the negative bullshit to yourself...

bump for the ways, lab, hecz doggies, awers, revizzy, and mighty mims doing shit...

lab pound for pound got some of the best letter styles PERIOD. hating ass pussies.

Archived