Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^nice!!!

WaysWild2.jpg

this boy is hot shit son! its a shame he cant paint like this on the train lines or roof or something man! whats wrong with you?! display ya skill niggga... getcho name up... half of these niggas out here nowadayz couldn't piece like thisin their dreams.

man im tired of looking at this thread. i see alot of dope shit. ALOT but yall niggah are to pussy to paint, so you stick to paper? at least do stickers or something, i know you feel the need to be bouty sometimes. shit i do too, thats why i gotta go out.... this is chicago, it hard but godam... waste of talent.

man im tired of looking at this thread. i see alot of dope shit. ALOT but yall niggah are to pussy to paint, so you stick to paper? at least do stickers or something, i know you feel the need to be bouty sometimes. shit i do too, thats why i gotta go out.... this is chicago, it hard but godam... waste of talent.

dawg, this is the chicago black book thread, if u wanna see shit painted go to the other chicago threads, that arent paper chase.

Archived