Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
riko chico- all your stuff looks good. the whole page with the elephant looks hot. elephant looks good

also. press return/enter after each picture linked. so you dont have to skrool sideways. its annoying

thanks. didn't realize that,

everybody should post more, so we keep this thread moving

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gross.

you know whats funny, i was watching a bob ross painting show right before that canvas i was doing, that dude is my idol....and i was tree'd up....yo johnski, extra raw, with a glass of blood yo...that shit is offf the hinges...

yo johnski, are you scanning drawings into your computer and finishing them digitally?? kinda looks like it....the second one is killa....i like the skin tones on the first one...are you an illustrator? you could make moneeeeeyy with that ish you got there homezzzzz....yo phorman get at me soon doggy, come thru to my cribzone sometime. i got stuff to paint on...i need a wide variety of ALIEN's...my favorite tool<...anyday after 2:40

yeah, Im scanning in these, and coloring them in photoshop, and painter with my trusty tablet.I sometimes take it halfway with guache and colored pencils, and add finishing touches on the digital side. Letters? fuck letters!!! style transcends the alphabet HOLMES. Nah' I kid I kid, I love that shit too, if you look hard enough at the Ressurected fetus I did, you could see the word TYPOGRAPHY hidden in it.charfull4wy2.jpg

Archived