Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
attnbitersqb0.jpg

i'm pretty sure this has been posted somewhere on these forums before but for those of you who happened to miss it (Ejaculating) here ya go

INCASE THE REST OF YOU DIDNT NOTICE!!!! THE BUBBLES AROUND THE PIECE IS GETTING PLAYED OUT TOOOOO QUICK!!! MOST OF THE BUBBLES AROUND THE PIECE NOW RUIN THE WHOLE THING...THEY LOOOOK CHEAP!!

yo MN

it's ok to be influenced by a certain style.....but to say you want to learn that style just dont sound right bro,,,,

if anything let it inspire you to do something with a simulaur flavor but always make it your own somehow.....

and as far as bubbles.....shit my ninja bubbles been getting rocked since like what the 80's..

honestly i could never let someone tell me oh....that shit is played out....

does it look fresh?............thats all that matters fuck mas appeal......................................

yo MN

it's ok to be influenced by a certain style.....but to say you want to learn that style just dont sound right bro,,,,

if anything let it inspire you to do something with a simulaur flavor but always make it your own somehow.....

and as far as bubbles.....shit my ninja bubbles been getting rocked since like what the 80's..

honestly i could never let someone tell me oh....that shit is played out....

does it look fresh?............thats all that matters fuck mas appeal......................................

Bump for this post right here.

Komed's new sketch is on some elusive bigfoot shit.

it's all blurry in the distance...like it's walking to a stream to

find a salmon...

hahaha....who's coming to sketch night tonight?

ps...dope shit everybody coming nice lately.

I should have some contributions soon.

kom-deezy: yes im down for that ace of spades ish.... paisty is def the ace of hearts, lmao. too bad he wont be able to use pink on his piece.... hell be salty.

skue: out of the woodwork with those letters. shit is off the chain.

spelly: theres already a ways in baltimore. change your name toy.

HA!!!

Archived