Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sketcher003.jpg

sketcher2001.jpg

^^^LOOK AT THAT HURTING ONE I STARTED....HAHHA HAD TO STOP THAT MOJO QUICK!

i wasnt feeling the colored one, but the blue outline one was coming together nicely. if you fucked with that one it would be dope. theres real good letters there..... where the fuck you been at?

hahahaha......tell me why i was reading this last night..................

and all i hear is my drunk as uncle going de dee deeeeee.....

HAHAHA i bet that was annoying

YO MAN IVE BEEN ON MENCIA FOR A MINUTE.....BACK IN THE DAY I GOT A CD WITH HIM RIPPING SHIT FOR LIKE AN HOUR....AND HE HAD A BUNCH OF THEM....

GOTTA SUPPORT WHAT YOU LIKE EVEN IF EVERYONE ELSE LIKES IT TOO.

yo O-diggity im chilling man working that 3rd.......injured myself 2 weeks ago too

learning how to master this young mpc and remix ways track i wanted to give him......

i got you B

off subject but any of you get those supersized black montanas?

i grabbed two and theres some red rubber or something jamming where the nozle goes????

and it basiclly won't stop spraying once you put the cap on.....kinda cool but not really....

anyone had this problem......

In 1996 I was watching HBO and they had a 1 hr comedy special on up and coming comedians, that was the first time I seen Mencia two half hour shows of him SNAPPIN'. His show on comedy central may not be funny (when we got used to the genious of Chappelle skits) but just cuz his show blows that doesnt take away from the fact that he IS THE BEST stand up comic!

so...played out quick? if by quick you mean a decade then yes!

In 1996 I was watching HBO and they had a 1 hr comedy special on up and coming comedians, that was the first time I seen Mencia two half hour shows of him SNAPPIN'. His show on comedy central may not be funny (when we got used to the genious of Chappelle skits) but just cuz his show blows that doesnt take away from the fact that he IS THE BEST stand up comic!

so...played out quick? if by quick you mean a decade then yes!

yessssss..........

yo O-diggity im chilling man working that 3rd.......injured myself 2 weeks ago too

learning how to master this young mpc and remix ways track i wanted to give him......

i got you B

off subject but any of you get those supersized black montanas?

i grabbed two and theres some red rubber or something jamming where the nozle goes????

and it basiclly won't stop spraying once you put the cap on.....kinda cool but not really....

anyone had this problem......

the red rubber thing is the valve. like dude said, theres only certain caps you should use with those.... like pink dots, and the clear yellow ones. those super size blacks are hard to use... make sure you shake he shit out of it...

work on some straight letters..if you can do that with out a hitch your letters will evolve into pieces by themselves..then you find out your true style..

"says the master to the grasshopper"

Archived