If you could be any animal....

Dirty_habiT

id be one of those cute little monkeys. So when i'm painting a wall a copwould be like "Heyyou little bastard what the hell are you doing?" Then id look up at him with that innocent look. They'd say "oh he's so cute." Then when they got close id spray em in the eyes and bite their nuts for medlin in my business.

TRUE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

id be one of those cute little monkeys. So when i'm painting a wall a copwould be like "Heyyou little bastard what the hell are you doing?" Then id look up at him with that innocent look. They'd say "oh he's so cute." Then when they got close id spray em in the eyes and bite their nuts for medlin in my business.

TRUE

if i were you i'd throw shit at the cop

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by Rectum

id be a dog so i could fucking not get eaten and fuck alot

i watched a butcher hack up a dog the other day while chinamen argued over the dogmeat. there were little bits of dog flying in the air while he hacked it up too. china is gnarly.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by FifTy CaL.

yall some feminine writers; talkin about being butterflies and dolphins...

hijo de tu pinche madre....si tu padre oyo las cosas que ustedes hablan; te daba unos pinche potasos....pinche viejas...

definite chihuaha

Archived