seeking appreciation thread.

grittylifer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the Seeking vs. JumbolaHerbal battle of the "wits"....shit,I even had some fun giving seeking some shit on AIM a few years back....way before I ever registered here.....I don't mind the dude...whatever...hope all is well.

have a good one..

Originally posted by seeking

you're no one, until a bunch of other no-ones chase you around a message board trying to dis you and getting their friends to bother you on aim. :rolleyes:

three cheers for interweb drama

true.....very true indeed....I've had to deal with the problem on a smaller scale since then with other people....but I realize payback can be a bitch....oh well.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Seeking was once in my posse... [/

QUOTE]

haha, i thought about that this afternoon... i used to actually rep that shit too. i'm sorry. haha. is the crew still together?

We still rep that HARD! It's not just a crew mang it's a lifestyle RETARDED FOR LIFE!

wetrok

trees

onset

dazem

ecoli

cyke

size

font

junior

snot is still a tard and were slowly becoming niggas on good terms again but shits sorta weird

It's not just a crew mang it's a lifestyle RETARDED FOR LIFE!

haha, see, thats what im talking about man... i need to start repping again... oh, im not askin, im tellin!

ha.

nice to see the family's still down though. an tell wets i said whats up. infact, this ones for wets right here...

Your our motor city homie for sure but only real down ass niggas are famila!

GET THIS wetso's life long homie girl/bestfriend house party + onset/trees and I(with out the bottle) managed to almost get wetso run over by a train,trees and onset brawled over a girl and we all manged to stay the night after we TRASHED THIS GIRLS HOUSE.DUDE you should move up here you wouldn't belive the shit some of us have gotton in to togather.

Your our motor city homie for sure but only real down ass niggas are famila!

yeah, thats what i was saying... it was dope that all you guys (including the little liar) were still together.

motor city homie. ha. im the twice removed, once adopted, bastard step son that lived in the basement for 3 years before snot ever decided to tell anyone i followed him home from school...

im sure there are stories for days. trust me man, just to be closer to fight club, id love to move up there... maybe someday.

yeah, thats what i was saying... it was dope that all you guys (including the little liar) were still together.

motor city homie. ha. im the twice removed, once adopted, bastard step son that lived in the basement for 3 years before snot ever decided to tell anyone i followed him home from school...

im sure there are stories for days. trust me man, just to be closer to fight club, id love to move up there... maybe someday.

AHHAHA Yeah dude your our boy to the fullest a family pet! I hung out with snot on friday we were at a 100 demons show of all places! You can't take a crew of guys that are all from lunchbox familys add booze,teen angst and graffiti and not have nutty storys. Are you back in the shaddy state?I was gunna call teadski to hook up this week but war and weather are making that trip seems sketchy.

Originally posted by mental invalid

id appreciate seeking more if i ever got my package........

that horse is rotten and dead with worms crawling all over its corpse...and i still kick it.....

seeks=funny dood

he owes you a package? yo, he should owe me a package too...

Guest HESHIANDET

We still rep that HARD! It's not just a crew mang it's a lifestyle RETARDED FOR LIFE!

wetrok

trees

onset

dazem

ecoli

cyke

size

font

junior

snot is still a tard and were slowly becoming niggas on good terms again but shits sorta weird

you and your squad were cool as shit mang. funny thing is your still not as wild as johnny and i. believe that. actually, i think i maced half your squad by accident. my bad.

YEM, the actual quote was 'now i think we will listen to motorhead and fuck"... but it loses a ton without the accent.

RAPER, you're trying to come down here? nice. i am actually here right this second, but only for a minute. i'll be here till next thursday. we need to get together one of these days. if not this week, then when im back early summer.

ROE, yeah dude, i know i do. ive got some time to kill this week... maybe i can throw something together.

JOHNNY, i owe you more than one package man. problem is, i have very little you want. ill look around the house an see what i can rustle up. you like kittens at all? ive got a couple. real tiny, eyes still closed. you should collect paint, id have somethinf for you then, for sure.

seeking,

either you've banned a lot of motherfuckers or you're losing your touch, because nobody has really run up in here saying "faggotass seeking ball gargler bitch is a faggotass dickrider hoe."

or something like that.

im sure the sucker toys would still hate me if i cared enough to talk to them. but now im a real elitest asshole who wont even waste my time with them usually. im too cool for school.

for the king of heck... this year instead of getting a xmas tree, i decided to build one out of hot glue, string and scrap wood.

Archived