Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Glass Vandalized

The Associated Press

June 4, 2005, 9:50 PM PDT

SEATTLE -- Seattle police report that a man seen vandalizing a window by defacing the glass with a sharp object may be responsible for tens of thousands of dollars of property damage in the city.

Police say surveillance camera video shows a man vandalizing a window in the 1500 block of Third Avenue early in the morning of May 7th.

The tag "3A" was found etched in the glass and it also has been found etched and painted at a number of other locations.

3A is bringing unnecessary(?) heat to this city. Some would argue that the buff is already so tough that it doesn't matter. Well, it can ALWAYS get worse, believe me. Oh and they also came into my friends house (party) and tagged up the bathroom and the kitchen..? That's just retarded. I heard, from many sources, they like meth. Not to mention, they must not know shit if they think 3A is an original name. Go away and take your bullshit graffiti too.

:nope:

Im going to have to agree with Alan G. on that one....e

theres a legendary 3A that already exists...KEM5 n GES n them...

and whats funny is that the methhead 3A kids think its all the smae crew....and that there worldwide :haha:

You know someones smoking meth when there ups is lookin like this...

galPicture.jpg

AND they hit up peoples car windows?!?

when will these kids learn?

take this graff game seriously...

:idea:

You don't know what the fuck you're talkin about...

kem and ges don't rep the "real" 3a crew...the real one is an old school south shore Boston crew. People in boston still rag on Kem about them biting it (though in all fairness, them not being Bostonians, they didn't know...)

AND writing on cars, churches and peoples' houses is all good... just don't get caught lol...

Wow....this must be one of the most retarded pages ever posted on 12oz. Not that I give a shit on who the real 3a is but I do know that the Seattle 3A bombed alot of shit back in the day....Like 94/95. I really doubt this is a new 3a crew that doesnt know whats up with the other 3a crew from the east. Rather just fools repping there shit from the mid 90's. I remember seeing that guy Bones hitting it up alot.

WOW, Let's all talk head on 3A, they do more work than you do prabably and have more history in the area than you do maybe?, and who gives a fuck about thier personal lives keep that shit off teh internet Allan Gayfan your dumb and need to delete your post i have been drunk as shit at parties and tagged the fuck out of many houses ive scribed into bathroom mirrors and windows and car windows does it make it ok NO, all im sayin is let it be!, these guys are under the lamp right now they dont need you blowin it up any more.

lets find out waht you write and talk head on you that would be rad huh? youd like that right? lets talk about your habits and your graff but were not because your not in the lamp right now your chilln in the shadow with a frown on somebody get Allan a tissue i think he needs it.

Writers bitchin about other writers actions and thier Bombing techniques fuck thats retarded.

Originally posted by SueInside?@Jun 9 2005, 08:33 AM

Writers bitchin about other writers actions and thier Bombing techniques fuck thats retarded.

:huh2: isnt that what ur doing??? hahah you must be one of these meth smoking retards that bombs seattle with some of the worst graffiti seen in ages. Shame on 3a for puting down these little teen-aged twerps why cant even write graffiti.

ya, 5 yrs ago I had some respect for 3a. Now, if I need to shit or something I just look for a 3a tag to dook on :yuck: its like that my friends.

Originally posted by (its the...) LOOT DIGGA!@Jun 8 2005, 08:23 PM

Im going to have to agree with Alan G. on that one....e

theres a legendary 3A that already exists...KEM5 n GES n them...

and whats funny is that the methhead 3A kids think its all the smae crew....and that there worldwide :haha:

You know someones smoking meth when there ups is lookin like this...

galPicture.jpg

AND they hit up peoples car windows?!?

when will these kids learn?

take this graff game seriously...

:idea:

ooOOooo ill skills :haha:

Originally posted by Jed+Jun 9 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jed - Jun 9 2005, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SueInside?@Jun 9 2005, 08:33 AM

:huh2: isnt that what ur doing??? hahah you must be one of these meth smoking retards that bombs seattle with some of the worst graffiti seen in ages. Shame on 3a for puting down these little teen-aged twerps why cant even write graffiti.

ya, 5 yrs ago I had some respect for 3a. Now, if I need to shit or something I just look for a 3a tag to dook on :yuck: its like that my friends.

[/b]

guess what, you're gay, and 'it's like that my friends..'

Jed, shut the fuck up! Seriously.......I don't know those kids........but any of those kids, as wack as you might think they are, are still way better than you! Why? Because you don't even write!

Fuck off Henry Chalfant Jr!!!!

This isn't "STYLE WARS 2005" so put your camera away and pick your paint up you spineless prick!!!