Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by scumdog@May 26 2005, 03:23 PM

and he wonders why people don't like him...

dude don't even live in seattle and he bitches..

he don't get up here i don't see his shit anywhere

it's not like he got fills or anything else all over like

other people who put in work in seattle... he just talks...

as a matter of fact i can't recall the last time

i even seen a shitty pen tag from him around...

and painting a couple trains on a weekend

don't cut it as putting in work no matter

how old or good you are..so fuck what you did..

if you ain't doing it now you don't matter..

at least toys be puttin in work...

..bump for seattle and this shitty scene...

post some good flicks somebody please....

Why you getting so salty with me? Was I talking to you?

I like your boy..........but you seem to have a problem with me for some reason after everything has been addressed......and I mean everything..........I just don't get you! I try to get you to tell me why you hate me soooo much and you block me???? Why? Don't make any sense..........Still puzzled...........Thanks for the help!

scumdog comes through again

asic go back to your lay up taek your time dont rush yourself.

man if i was as old as you and had no street clout id hate on mad heads to.

seattle burns summers comin shits about to pop off just watch.

and to bad for big red adds on streets that spot needs some mad extinguisher action that shit got painted in alot of citys to by alot of writers fuck big red everyone go rack as much of that shit as possible and piss on it tryin to play our game fuck that!

washington...im to tired to say anything its been covered ALOT!!!

I LOVE SEATTLE!!! :love2:

Originally posted by ereroner@May 27 2005, 01:39 AM

scumdog comes through again

asic go back to your lay up taek your time dont rush yourself.

man if i was as old as you and had no street clout id hate on mad heads to.

seattle burns summers comin shits about to pop off just watch.

and to bad for big red adds on streets that spot needs some mad extinguisher action that shit got painted in alot of citys to by alot of writers fuck big red everyone go rack as much of that shit as possible and piss on it tryin to play our game fuck that!

washington...im to tired to say anything its been covered ALOT!!!

I LOVE SEATTLE!!! :love2:

ahahahahah! Once again.........you're who? Oh you're tight kid! But you know all about me! I love you guys really! It's funny though........if you got salty over this........then tell me why? Do you think you fall into the category that I was talking about? I never said you did...............why's everyone getting all defensive and shit? If I don't matter to you all and I'm soooo much of a nobody then why do you guys get so up in arms over me talking??? Kinda funny........Hmmmmmm...........sorry if I offended you guys! Really.........my deepest apologies! I got love for some of you guys too though..........I guess if you got offended then maybe I struck a nerve! Sorry about that as it was just a commentary! If you suck........then my bad........or rather your bad! ;)

hey we dont have to get all heated over asic. He was just making fun. for the record I think seattles tight. and theirs definatley some skilled piecers here. and people do put in work bombing. we just have some super agro buff. shit i cant go anywhere without seeing 3A. and glk,imc,gpk & ubk are definatley putting in work for sure. with that said lets move on and see some flicks.

btw washington. I dont hate on you like every one else so maybe you should take heed to my word. You are definatly taunting the wrong dogs. you will get bit if you keep it up.

also has anyone noticed the police taxi cabs rolling around town? I have been followed by them twice this month. <be carefull this aint no joke!

peace out!

the gellen felon

I put in my work in seattle and ill be back i still got shots runnin and i dont live their no more sides that i moved on caugth a case got a reserved bed down at KCJ, new citys new shots still up everyday.

taht lowrider shti is happenin.^^^

Come on guys..........all I was saying is that if you suck then you suck! So don't get mad if you don't suck..........but if you did get mad........then what's that saying? Come on guys........don't let me get your goat! Just a minute of self reflection was all I was asking for.......don't cry about it too! Just think about it! If you're choked over me then why? If I'm soooo lame then why you care what I think? Apparently my humor isn't taken too well here.......stay black yall as I know I will! :haha: