Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by TopNotch@Feb 1 2005, 07:48 PM

Hey you mutha fuckers are so retarded sometimes....stop talking about m.space on this shit....thats how cops know writers are on that shit and niggas are gettin caught up.

word cut it out

-Dkiz.

Yea thats cool.... There getting themselves caught up..Cops are on to that shit already, get over it....Cops know writers are on there cause writers decided to show their work on there to make the girls jizz

Originally posted by drasteks+Feb 1 2005, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drasteks - Feb 1 2005, 10:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TopNotch@Feb 1 2005, 07:48 PM

Hey you mutha fuckers are so retarded sometimes....stop talking about m.space on this shit....thats how cops know writers are on that shit and niggas are gettin caught up.

word cut it out

-Dkiz.

Yea thats cool.... There getting themselves caught up..Cops are on to that shit already, get over it....Cops know writers are on there cause writers decided to show their work on there to make the girls jizz

[/b]

Nah, word to what Dkae said.. cuz I don't actually have a profile on there that shows my graffiti or even has it listed as an interest. I DO, however, have a name that's pretty uncommon, so now I'm kinda paranoid (I think I'm going to delete it right now in fact, just to be safe). Oh well, I don't use it much anyhow..

Regardless of what Asic says, I DO paint, quite often. I've done it for over 10 years now!? I change my name more then I should (because I don't really care about the fame as much as the fun) and I'm not the best, but I go out at LEAST a dozen times a month. Oh.. and I agree about the shittalking on here, that's why I rarely post anything! Everytime I do, no matter what I say, I gotta deal with that prick (FYI, him and his bullshit have a lot to do with the demise of my website, so you can thank him for that). My point is, I've never started shit with anyone on here, but I gotta stand up for myself when someone misrepresents me. I could care less if he said I was "emo" or whatever, but when he says I don't ever paint, well, he's just flat out making shit up!? That's childish and pathetic. Grow up already!?

Anyhow, in order to vanquish SOME of the BS on here, I guess I'll have to change my login as well. So, that's it from me. Peace out.

Okay then........how's this? Jedd.........I'd love to have some fig newtons and tea with you! Might that be an option? You bring the newtons and I'll bring the tea! Come see me jedd.......I'd like to get to know you since I supposedly don't know shit about you! Just PM me Jedd........save yourself some non-applicable (being that you don't write) face here! Just send me a PM with the time and place Jedd......please!

Originally posted by justjedd+Feb 2 2005, 07:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justjedd - Feb 2 2005, 07:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by drasteks@Feb 1 2005, 10:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-TopNotch@Feb 1 2005, 07:48 PM

word cut it out

-Dkiz.

Nah, word to what Dkae said.. cuz I don't actually have a profile on there that shows my graffiti or even has it listed as an interest. I DO, however, have a name that's pretty uncommon, so now I'm kinda paranoid (I think I'm going to delete it right now in fact, just to be safe). Oh well, I don't use it much anyhow..

Regardless of what Asic says, I DO paint, quite often. I've done it for over 10 years now!? I change my name more then I should (because I don't really care about the fame as much as the fun) and I'm not the best, but I go out at LEAST a dozen times a month. Oh.. and I agree about the shittalking on here, that's why I rarely post anything! Everytime I do, no matter what I say, I gotta deal with that prick (FYI, him and his bullshit have a lot to do with the demise of my website, so you can thank him for that). My point is, I've never started shit with anyone on here, but I gotta stand up for myself when someone misrepresents me. I could care less if he said I was "emo" or whatever, but when he says I don't ever paint, well, he's just flat out making shit up!? That's childish and pathetic. Grow up already!?

Anyhow, in order to vanquish SOME of the BS on here, I guess I'll have to change my login as well. So, that's it from me. Peace out.

[/b]

Dude... What the fuck? MYSPACE MYSPACE... Dkae, youre just mad because you have your shit up on there dogg... I got one of my flicks and I dont even care.. Aint no one got rolled up from MySpace... That shit was never on no channel 13 news in LA or whatever that rumor was.. Just dont be so scurred and you'll be fine.. Much love my little bitchboy.. haha

my nigga the nigga Dub!!!

virusdubhews1.jpg

You kids are all certified rats. The PO-9 come on here

claiming to be people starting fights and you little

homo's jump right in giving up info.

y'all are about put somebody in jail quit it.

***** yall know*****

I graduated at the streets, I'ma real O.G

I been trappin' shootin' pistols since I stood four feet

Originally posted by 50cent+Feb 4 2005, 02:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (50cent - Feb 4 2005, 02:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-akuzation@Feb 3 2005, 12:10 AM

free nimfo from mental hospital

free u from jockin kic nuthin against any of those dudes but i looked at all of your old post and they are all KI!!!!!why u jockin son why

[/b]

Hes callin u out acuse