Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

both are punks, I'm aware murals get hit everywhere im straight statin my opinion, neither of the original artists live in the city anymore so they can't be holdin it down, but if it was my work i'd be crackin heads. Shit was ill while it burned, babyfaced bitches need to learn some fuckin respect fore they get flattened

So no one gets it twisted, the mural was already dissed from right to left. On top of that the whole tunnel was already scheduled to be repainted at the end of summer. There was a flyer calling for artists or some bull shit taped to the wall. And if I remember right those arn't the first fills that have been in that tunnel.

damn, you guys are all up in arms about that tunnel. where were you when everyone clowned on me for bitching at Snore for going over that Virus wall in the ID on 12th & Jackson...

I'm still bitter. Chinatown needs more painted dragons and Buddha characters.

3245966157_212c37b882.jpg?v=0

This image is etched in my mind from riding the 36 into downtown as a kid:

2696286810_dfe03c3b17.jpg?v=0

this shit happens everywhere...bay heads may remember when jesse and pace fucked up a mural....people were on the hunt for that one.....haha!!!!

dcups/starve painting a mural is way different than jesse hitting a mural. when newjacks like dcups and starve paint a mural it just means they cant find any other places to paint and need to get out in their city and find some damn spots. people like jesse hit a mural and fuck, he can paint whatever the fuck he wants cuz hes painted everything else- all thats left was murals :cool:

nahmeen? ones a copout, one just is what it is. and there is a difference.

everyone cool your jets.

yeah yeah "this guy" painted over a mural.

or this "other guy" has the right to paint over a mural cause hes up

or there is "other stuff" to paint..its all good that you all have an opinion on this situation. but get real

some KIDS painted a mural. it dont matter if they are 15 or 28

everyone acts like its some sort of travesty like some "art" thats been there

for a grip is dissed and its a disgrace.

i got love for you artists..so i know you feel it maybe more then others. but yer writers too

act like YOU are the perfect writer and YOU never did something that someone didnt approve of. it doesnt matter. whats done is done. and we'll live on to see better art and better graff

peace

-F. Dollarmenu