Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

SL371625.jpg

goddamn! dcups is dumb goin over seedr...wuts he thinkin'?

Dcups and Seedr are both beginners for life... Plus, Seed always goes over talented artists on freights, so let it fade...Seed is one of those guys that will never improve, no matter how hard he tries. He wants to, really bad, but he just can't have it, so he tries to take the spotlight away from those that can rock, steadily...

ugly:

2973853954_f246ce689f.jpg?v=0

dog that was a fucked up move. that mural could a put even the best writers from any place or time period on their ass, and it was chilling right there in seattle for everyone to see. but nah, some drop in the bucket attention hoe decided his lil whatever was more important. thanks pal, now i can remember what type lame writers this city is producing as if the rain and black tar isn't depressing enough. oh yeah but i for got yall are a bunch of hardcore rebel og's, true bad-ass-don't-give-a-fuck-who's-offended-by-where-ya-paint thugged out kings. my bad dude, playa potna can i shake your hand?

fucking idiots...................

.....keep up the bad work

rowdy rod if your'e reading this, whats good? i know you got a lot of good pictures and i want em. so lets let the past stay there, we can can move on amigo. i'm willing to forget all that court business if i can get some pictures, hell i'll even go out and buff some of these skill-less writers. just let me know. don't hold out on me chum.

SL371625.jpg

goddamn! dcups is dumb goin over seedr...wuts he thinkin'?

Dcups and Seedr are both beginners for life... Plus, Seed always goes over talented artists on freights, so let it fade...Seed is one of those guys that will never improve, no matter how hard he tries. He wants to, really bad, but he just can't have it, so he tries to take the spotlight away from those that can rock, steadily...

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOA! STOP THE PRESSES. the fuck did you just say. are you high? seed? beginner? impove? did i not get the memo? what the fuck is up with this forum. it should be re-named "a lotta weak ass seattle shit (without logical conversation)". at least then i could have a chance to brace myself for this shit. i remember when a writer was a go getter, now all these writers is some hoe wiggers, tryn act hard at the show wiggers, don't want no pussy homosexual on the low wiggers. thats yall, i'm from the old school, like krull and smog, like ncs fools, i know smere one, the real smere one. bombing out the whip on the ranier strip. hey 12prophet i notice you have a props button you can click on but we need to ad a player hater or toy status button too. god bless the child who's got his own. you owe it to yourself to know it to yourself. simps, suckas, marks, messy hoes, internet-bitch-tactic-stlye-tricks. i cast you out in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost. leemeelone, leemeelone haters be gone!