Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

today we should all go outside and take 10 pictures. then post them.

that would be really cool dude.

i don't give a fuck about meeting 98% of y'all whether you write or don't write but i respect anyone that says "i don't give a fuck. i am going to put my tag/sticker/throw up/fillin/piece on what ever substrate the artist/vandal deems fit. would you rather have them be your boss at your crappy job or your PO or something? just my two cents.

• Like 1

I have traveled. I have seen other cities. Seattle writers can compete on a national/international level in bombing, piecing, whatever. Whether or not their best work gets put up in Seattle is another question.

I've seen you make reference to Seattle writers going to the Bay and NYC. I wasn't talking to you though. It's irrelevent so have a good day.

dont get all fired up over the 2 sentences i said. its laughable bullshit on the internet with my 2,845 posts. i'm gonna PM you cause its nothing to go blowin up on, dude.

No one is getting fired up. Don't clown in public and then try and take it PM to keep it cool though. I wrote you back then my computer fucked up and deleted it. Bottom line.........you and I don't need to speak. I DO remember you from years ago, yes. You were cool. I liked you then but NOW as people.........you and your friends that you spoke about are on a whole different planet than me, let alone being on a different level. I'm not going to repeat the shit that got deleted. I don't have the time. Don't tell me how to feel about the scene in Seattle and don't play the "Let's State the Obvious" game with me. Everett this........Everett that?!?!

Who doesn't know where I'm from? Big fucking deal.

thats getting fired up. i said 2 sentences, you said a lot more. it was always cool til you went off.

i PM'd you so this back and forth business didnt have to go on. do your thing dude, talk to ya later.

oh yeah, i almost forgot..

UMad2.jpg

Corny. Get a name that someone knows, kid!

my lcd screen is cracked so i apoligize for some of the angles....i guess that makes me a toy..let's debate about it....staaaaarrrrrrting...............now!!!!

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

I used to live in the apartments right across the street. I wouldn't have left if I knew this spot would be so crushed. Northpark Village bitches!