Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

one of the best pages in recent history. bump that old ass doveks and kato 2004 i think. even though i hate to admit it letgo fills are clean. and bump ducsik macsalot and big smoov the night creeper and day sleeper. also sick jeans, bike, zeb, that hick hb roof is hard. stating the obvious that wwl roll call is dope. im going out in the sun peace.

one of the best pages in recent history. bump that old ass doveks and kato 2004 i think. even though i hate to admit it letgo fills are clean. and bump ducsik macsalot and big smoov the night creeper and day sleeper. also sick jeans, bike, zeb, that hick hb roof is hard. stating the obvious that wwl roll call is dope. im going out in the sun peace.

why do you hate on letgo, when you probably have no beef with him personally. When it comes to his work, it is always clean, fresh, and most of all ORIGINAL! He had beef with one person, almost 2 years ago (gore doesn't count), and now it seems like everyone feels the need to cross him out, hate on him... the whole nine yards.

why do you hate on letgo, when you probably have no beef with him personally. When it comes to his work, it is always clean, fresh, and most of all ORIGINAL! He had beef with one person, almost 2 years ago (gore doesn't count), and now it seems like everyone feels the need to cross him out, hate on him... the whole nine yards.

not hating on him i like his shit but i wouldnt say original. looks alot like he picked up

on some detroit style. but bump letgo hes fresh.

2403911976_8b7f143849_b.jpg

2403083077_a12abe261b_b.jpg

2403082099_62d57734f0_b.jpg

2403081349_1570c5b485_b.jpg

2403908568_45eff20624_b.jpg

2403079711_312d07b811_b.jpg

2403906992_7c6f678874_b.jpg

2403078147_ea79e7b584_b.jpg

2403076861_7b250c7af5_b.jpg

2403074899_293c2757e6_b.jpg

2403902330_0da4089369_b.jpg

2403074045_c955f5fb9c_b.jpg

2403901662_ce093088fe_b.jpg

UB OVER RETSOL MAKES YOU SICK. dont post hella old shit and speak on it lik its current. or for that matter act like you know about shit. most likley that happend when you still playing with pogs and magic cards in your school lunch room chump. that little beef has been OVER for years. ub and retsol get along just fine. i understand that your probobly hella young and tryin to be cool or somthing,but you might want to do your homework before you start runnin at the mouth, cause its not wise to talk shit on things you dont know about ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 1 year later...
what the fuck is going on with this thread?

As I'm sure most of you have no doubt noticed, there's been a major problem with the boards starting early afternoon on Wednesday, April 22, 2009. We're still investigating things, but sometime on Wednesday we had a catastrophic failure of the 'post.MYB' table in the forum database for 12oz. Basically this means that all post data here on the boards got corrupted in a very ugly way. After two straight days of running every sort of diagnostic and recovery effort known to man, we were unable to save it. Worse the automated backup was of the corrupted data, so that was useless as well. Our only choice was to try and put it together with the last clean version of the data, which was from April 11, 2008. Luckily, only this one table of data was lost, so all user account information and other data was saved.

Anyhow, we're working to fully understand what the hell happened, and once we do, we'll put a plan together to keep this from happening again. In the meantime, here's a unique opportunity to rebuild all those same threads to be even bigger and better than the originals. We'll post another announcement when we have additional news, and definitely feel free to email webmaster@12ozprophet.com if you spot any other weirdness going on.

Apologies for the drama, and thanks for the continued support.

per letgo...

i'm fucking drunk as shit...back a few months when the flow was on for the diss..i pm'd most of the the people giving green lights and the response was "he's a fag" or "i know he paints with fags..." so what exactly is the beef anyway? i know gay as fuck cock loving men that got better handstyles and more history and appreciation for the game....one thing aint' gpt nothing to do with the other.....

by the way that ruets/myth is fuckin bad ass man....i don't believe that you gotta cover all the bases forever but he sure as hell does.....peace...

• Like 1