Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookback (View Original Post)

No....if you get burned at a spot...it's your fault for not comin correct.

Hand

hollow

fill

straight

piece

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUCK EVERYONE (View Original Post)

Get tha shit outta here. When my shit get gone over i go back and fix it. Plain and simple.

..Heres the thing I know most of you kids are assholes and are too cool to care most of the time anyway but a fill does go over an outline although that Brims shoulda went bigger

and if everyone DID follow those rules of the streets there would be a lot less blown way outta proportion beef and misunderstanding...kids wouldnt act like drama queens..

Not that drama sometimes isnt totally necessary

Just sayin

i would rather find a spot someone didnt already get.go next to em if possible, if try to atleast cover em all the way.if i think a person is credable that whole piece over a throw bullshit is out the window for me in illegal spots..it is what it is every one is entitled to think or feel what they want about what we do.i by no means think my theory on shit is perfect or not flawed but i have always tryed my best to stay off of others work and spots.part of it is bumpin heads once inawhile if it keeps happening bump dudes head with your fist.a good ol fashion ass whoopin in some cases solves issues.