Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Ha talking shit I had no problem calling the police on them two kids 5 years ago they cost me 300$

so I got my 300$ dollars back jobe should of stuck his big nose out of my buisiness and hymn should been an example more of the jesus he said he followed.

If they did not take my glasses I would have not called the police I can take a punch but a sucker punch from behind and running off with my glasses is low.

So keep bringing up the same things you know about me its over with it was 5 years ago I'm sure jobe and hymn were big enough to move on.

Those were not painted in an alley there is no alleys in most parts of new york.

Also I got my money back the right way no police would of been called if they did not take my glasses and cost me 300 dollars.

Anyways you can hate on me and talk shit but you really dont know anything about me just what you here from others.

shut up toy i was telling a funny story about you being a bitch

if it hurts your pussy then don't act like one..and as far as what i now about you i know when my crew came to your little party caught mop tags in you house and you recognized us u got shook and shut your shit down..so fuck you..

and post some descent flicks enough of this garbage fest that seems to be this thread thanks to little toys like you posting all your crappy graff...if you got more to say come find me...

What mop tags doosh bag anyhow I was never scared when jobe and those kids came to the party at the plague I kicked people out because no one in the house wanted a fine from the police.

Anyhow come find you ha your a waste of time and a toy.

SEREL TBC TDT ARS

Originally posted by deadnation38@May 25 2005, 06:44 AM

Pops to scumdog for posting the tight pics :king: Dkae, has the coldest pieces. Definitly my favorite writer, props.

Brimstone

i liked the dkae too. he's loco for sure! jams tuk painted with him on one of those flicks, he's a fool too. anybody remeber tuk. all stilled fully loced to this day.

how's that ipod loot treating you little duder?

can you front me like... just a .5 till payday. you know im good for it. ha ha.

the southend be hot, stay away and let me paint it. only spot i see you fools up in the southend is dkaes i-5 spot, thats it.

i see you brimestone.

fiercearoni, and the highest crew around these parts is up in this internet dumpster

Originally posted by
TerroristOperations[/i]@May 25 2005, 07:59 AM

[b]HOW OLD IS THAT SERIES ?

SOMEONE PM ME.

[right][post=3968495]Quoted post[/post][/right]

[/b]

that series is from late 2001. i remember because i started that lot and him kosher and someone else hit it a few weeks after me...then many followed. spot just got waxed, for now, completely after about a good 4 or so years run time(thats good for seattle if you didnt know already).

free big series. knocking fools out without a doubt!

I've been thinking about putting together a low budget, all-Northwest, all-bombing magazine for awhile now but, I just really haven't had the time or the money to travel and take ALL the pics myself, unfortunatley. That is where you come in..

If you would like to see this happen, send me your flicks!? No freights. No pieces/productions. NOTHING LEGAL. "Street art" is cool too; stencils, posters, etc. Think Blood Wars only strictly B.C., Washington and Oregon state. Later issues might include other areas depending on the amount (and more so, the quality) of the flicks I recieve. If I can't get the money together, I will just publish it online for you to print at home but, I'd rather print it myself. It all really depends on future advertisers and you. Honestly, I don't have the money to make a zine (nor do I expect to make a profit). I do, however, have the skills to get this done. I used to run a pretty popular northwest graffiti website..

Send HIGH QUALITY FLICKS ONLY toborn2runmagazine@hotmail.com

Ran on NWCN and King 5 all day

b6020fc4.jpg

I saw this gettin ready for work...tried flickin it on the tele, but missed it twice...had the smarts later tonight to look at the nwcn.com website...had it as a .wmv file, but I couldn't download and save OR save as a screen shot...

finally took my cheap ass digital camera and flicked my cpu screen...too much work...

Normally, I'd go through the motions and waste the energy of typing something really factual and articulate about how bad the Seattle scene sucks only to have it fall on deaf ears........so basically........there's a couple of kids that are doing really ill shit! Then there's a couple of fat headed toys that really suck ass........but think that a little bit of volume is going to make up for their lack of quality or skill! If this applies to you........and you get mad about what I'm saying.........then shoot yourself in the face for being a toy!

But........if this doesn't apply to you.....then shit......go on with your king status having self! Have a great life with your hollow existence about thinking how special you are when you're really a waste of flesh!

Once again........if this applies to you then fuck off! If not..........sorry for wasting your precious moments of your savage graffiti career that you could have spent out "crushing"! ahahahahahah !!! ;)

Originally posted by MO FA ME@May 26 2005, 11:52 AM

^^^ Hey oldman ASIC, are you talking to yourself? ^^^

Why don't you do me a favor..........drop what you write? I'm almost positive I know who this is.........and if that is the case then you don't have to! Why don't you surprise me and tell me that you're someone important! I wanna good surprise!!!

and he wonders why people don't like him...

dude don't even live in seattle and he bitches..

he don't get up here i don't see his shit anywhere

it's not like he got fills or anything else all over like

other people who put in work in seattle... he just talks...

as a matter of fact i can't recall the last time

i even seen a shitty pen tag from him around...

and painting a couple trains on a weekend

don't cut it as putting in work no matter

how old or good you are..so fuck what you did..

if you ain't doing it now you don't matter..

at least toys be puttin in work...

..bump for seattle and this shitty scene...

post some good flicks somebody please....