throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Melo -btk@Dec 18 2005, 07:12 PM

shut the fuck up and dont start unnecessary beef, that IS a quality throw up, its clean, and the letters are nice to look at.

hey

u the Melo from SR?

im m.r.

u know anything about whats going on over there or when its gonna be back up?

would u be down for a stencil thread? im thinking about starting a stencil thread in paperchase. it looks like some people around here cut some, but nothing like SR heads. i searched but couldnt find a thread here on 12oz for stencils so if i get time tomorrow il try and start one up. i got some new flix of stencils that ive recently done so im gonna use those to start it up. hope to see some of ur work there if it ever gets off the ground.

peace.

mania (aka m.r.)

Originally posted by [mania?

shut the fuck up and dont start unnecessary beef, that IS a quality throw up,  its clean, and the letters are nice to look at.

hey

u the Melo from SR?

im m.r.

u know anything about whats going on over there or when its gonna be back up?

would u be down for a stencil thread? im thinking about starting a stencil thread in paperchase. it looks like some people around here cut some, but nothing like SR heads. i searched but couldnt find a thread here on 12oz for stencils so if i get time tomorrow il try and start one up. i got some new flix of stencils that ive recently done so im gonna use those to start it up. hope to see some of ur work there if it ever gets off the ground.

peace.

mania (aka m.r.)

[/b]

yeh the one and only =) they gettin a spankin new server so the site has been down, but will be up in the next day or two (i hope) .. yeh ive seen some stencils around here, you could start one, but this is mostly jus graff, i'll post some stencils to get it started. remeber you need at least 10 flix to start a thread

Originally posted by thebonefabric+Dec 18 2005, 10:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebonefabric - Dec 18 2005, 10:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Dec 14 2005, 11:20 AM

this is a quality throw-up:

"Image"

stolen from "adiccion" (mex graf mag)

quality throwup??? what the fuck is a 'quality throwup'? shut the fuck up soundin like a damn toy and shit

[/b]

Bla bla bla, go yell at your parents and tell your boy/girlfriend he/she's a slut and maybe you will feel better. welcome to the internet, nobody cares what you have to say.

Originally posted by thebonefabric+Dec 18 2005, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebonefabric - Dec 18 2005, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Dec 14 2005, 11:20 AM

this is a quality throw-up:

shue0zx.jpg

stolen from "adiccion" (mex graf mag)

quality throwup??? what the fuck is a 'quality throwup'? shut the fuck up soundin like a damn toy and shit

[/b]

hush your mouth