throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
heres my shit...im toy so tell me anything i could do to improve

tags002.jpg

The E has potential (if it got cleaned up and lost the tumor-looking appendage/bubble), but the rest of the letters...especially the "p" ranges from mediocre to bland and played out. You have a knowledge of general style, but you shouldn't worry too much about making your letters of a similar look until you have a better grasp on letter structure. When you do apply style after you get structure, you'll find your letters will flow together in a more aesthetically appealing way. Try doing you letters in a straight line at first, although unique shapes (like serf's throw) are great to see, you get a better feel for your name if you can get your letters the same size, side by side...just for a bit. Keep it basic, keep it consistent...my first throws were terrible.

Ill State...RT..TR?, I'd pay a little bit more time drawing some straight letters, like straight off of the bottles under your mom's sink, straight. A couple tries at a clorox label can teach you more than the style you're attempting right now.

img054.jpg

Enemi. The E's do seem a little awkward at first, but they're not your conventional throwup style, regardless...the work holds water, although I would consider banging those e's out more. It's a good legible throw, but if you want respect from most heads, you're going to want to rock a little more style.

EDIT: Although it's great to see kids looking for some advice on their work, all of you should probably take your posts to paper chase in the future, you're setting yourself up for some e-geesing.

The E has potential (if it got cleaned up and lost the tumor-looking appendage/bubble)' date=' but the rest of the letters...especially the "p" ranges from mediocre to bland and played out. You have a knowledge of general style, but you shouldn't worry too much about making your letters of a similar look until you have a better grasp on letter structure. When you do apply style after you get structure, you'll find your letters will flow together in a more aesthetically appealing way. Try doing you letters in a straight line at first, although unique shapes (like serf's throw) are great to see, you get a better feel for your name if you can get your letters the same size, side by side...just for a bit. Keep it basic, keep it consistent...my first throws were terrible.[/quote']

Alright, ill take your advice. Thanks for the feedback bro im going to my book right now

we should change the name of this thread to the Douche Bag Superthread.

props for helping kids out. one of my good friends just started and im coaching him along the way, that cuz i have hope for the writers of OUR future.

everything on this page sucks

^^ andd as for you.

you have no right to be speaking in terms of calling someone "TOY"

you kids wanna learn style and good throws?

dont look at this e-fame toys garbage.