NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

look at that armor!

listen dum dum

if you wanna pay for something that is free then be a dumb ass then..

you guys are NOT brite

first im a cop?

then im a troll?

then you think im shade? aahahahahh

you all are idiots...so WHATEVS!!

im just someone looking at graff..havin fun and tellin you what i think about stuff yall post .im free to do that..but most of you are just assholes so ill be one too

just get off my nuts

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shut the fuck up already.......

no one wants your opinion about anything and no one wants to look at your shitty toy ass graff.....

do us all a favor and die.....or atleast forget about this site

...and it doesnt make you cool to post after everybody

66 post in less then 2 weeks mostly in this thread....come the fuck on

• Like 1

look at that armor!

listen dum dum

if you wanna pay for something that is free then be a dumb ass then..

you guys are NOT brite

first im a cop?

then im a troll?

then you think im shade? aahahahahh

you all are idiots...so WHATEVS!!

im just someone looking at graff..havin fun and tellin you what i think about stuff yall post .im free to do that..but most of you are just assholes so ill be one too

just get off my nuts

Stop being a faggot, faggot.

Pro account costs 25 dollars a year. Thats nothing. Being that I actually spend my time making money, wasting it starting a bunch of emails to get pics for free is stupid. Rather spend it putting suckers like you in check. But to each their own.

If your not a cop, at the very least your a very unlikable person who's online antics breeds mistrust and contempt. Your defending some piece of shit waste of paint which either means your a toy self promoting that is too toy to even realize your a toy acting hella toy online, or someone with such terrible taste or lack of knowledge regarding graff that even communicating with you online should be considered borderline dangerous. If your not a cop or a hero, your just ignorant enough to get someone fucked over in one way or another. Either way, anything involving your presence here is a terrible look for the rest of us.

So your going on the ignore list, and hopefully you get banned before you cause any real damage.

• Like 2

youre probably just mad because you pay for too much stuff that could be free.

im done with this stupid arguement.

and fuzzy..you have almost 5,000 post..some nerds have like 10,000..

but whatever, your right this is dumb

im sorry i hurt peoples feelings.

i was just defending my opinion

take it to private mail if you STILL have a problem, this bullshit is clogging this thread up

It's fucking crazy..

Every year around this time a new crop of shit talking toys comes out of the woodwork..

It never fails, and none of them ever learn from the dip shit's before them..

it's like a soap opera but with worse writing, and acting..

some 05 pics

2401767907_81d9173cd5_z.jpg

2391777360_3b563e12fc_z.jpg

2404803178_0b2853c8b8_z.jpg

3053137291_191db83ec1_z.jpg

Everyone is aware of what the internet has to offer for free. Get a grip...you are insanely mentally deficient. If you were on flickr, or had a substantial amount of benching photos to offer, maybe you'd understand why someone would spend 25 dollars a year for the convenience of being able to upload a fuck ton at ones convenience. If you are putting in effort to bench hundreds/thousands of cars with the intent to share, that is why one might pay to upload high quality images in high numbers on a high traffic site. If you are holding out on an awesome free image hosting website, please share.