NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Black Obsoe, nice colors.

Love how Tume rocks the grey on the silver holy rollers

Jerx over Jafar?

Never got into Swayze but too many are losing the fight to cancer.

jerx was not over jafar

.....quit trying to start shit with your "why cant everybody get along" bullshit ass

RIP Swayze....and that 15 yearold pregnant girl who got shot in the head this AM in Charlotte

.....quit trying to start shit with your "why cant everybody get along" bullshit ass

I was bumping it so sit down. The new style is dope, and I don't think that comment will start that whole deal up again.

Personally I have no issue with disagreement, just whenever its senseless or when you get on an internet forum and beef with someone you've never had any interaction with whatsoever. Quite frivolous. You know the deal. Everyone on here talks non-stop and then when they see them in person its like whatsup homie? I offered to man up and put that stuff from the past in the past. WHere you at?

and for you Panther's fans.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/2825/qb-crisis-has-potential-to-tumble-carolina-brass

I was bumping it so sit down. The new style is dope, and I don't think that comment will start that whole deal up again.

Personally I have no issue with disagreement, just whenever its senseless or when you get on an internet forum and beef with someone you've never had any interaction with whatsoever. Quite frivolous. You know the deal. Everyone on here talks non-stop and then when they see them in person its like whatsup homie? I offered to man up and put that stuff from the past in the past. WHere you at?

brass[/url]

where am I at???.... You offered to man up????? You don't know shit about shit and especially don't know shit about the situation

so stay the fuck out of it....