NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That dude SUNDANCE was up in Augusta GA. and if Im not mistaken thats where the majority of those pics were taken. I spent time there and saw him up some...I did some legal wall there back in 2002...if anyone has a pic of it it would be cool to see...its big as fuck on the side of a car wash...

herb what dos it matter about paintin at state.. no matter were ya paint ya shits gona get dissed.. like mine and clem shit at duke tht you felt your tag looked so much better over.. so wht is com collage dick paints a cock over ya shit .. whooooooo big deal ..we get out there and paint .. dont see to much of you shit out there.. im just gettin started i take my dis' if they are better then me .. stop bitchin if we want to paint .. and state and our shit get trashed so be it . you dont have to.. and if i was you i wouldnt waste paint ..

Last week when we were face to face you were quiet because...? You say you don't see much of my stuff up....I see NONE of your stuff up. Peace.

I can't understand the rest of what you are trying to say...but I am honored you wasted your second post on me.

P1040293.jpg

n11811213_34006349_4252.jpg

P1040275.jpg

n11811213_32228502_8085.jpg

P1040277.jpg

n11811213_34006506_349.jpg

P1040276.jpg

n11811213_32228474_9749.jpg

n11811213_31472497_7537.jpg

n11811213_31472496_7100.jpg

n11811213_31472492_5840.jpg

99% of these pics are worthless. post better flicks. i would rathe see nothig that some sur 13 bs. that shit causes heat on us painting why condone it?

herb your making yourself look bad hahaha.. all my friends and i do is sit back and watch your comments...its hilarious how "toy" you are....usually i dont waste my fingers to comment but why are you posting gang graffiti?...im embarrassed for you...my stomach hurts...haha what a joke.

sicr

des

aloha

obsoe

NC STATE LOOKING FOR GRAFFITI TO MAKE THEIR COLLEGE LOOK UBER COOL AND HIP.

=-=-=-=

The Fish Market : Student gallery of the College of Design is currently seeking graffiti artists for the December First Friday show (opening reception 6pm-11pm December 7th).

All artists must be active or former NCSU College of Design students. aside from that. Anything goes!!

Please e-mail: the_fishgallery@gmail.com if you have questions or would like to paint directly in the space.

Please submit all work by: December 4th

Drop off is in the kinetic sculpture studio, back corner of Leazar Hall 325B. Don't forget to fill out a form located above the green couch : )

We look forward to your imaginatively deviant, public, visual and sensory activities.