NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how bouts the NGC new glue crew FAGGOTS they paint little mountains everywhere like FAGGOTS punch those foggots in their faggot faces as well. senz flavor and any other faggot that reps that shit. fucking faggots

I dissed a bunch of they're shit around these parts FAGGOT because art fag faggot graffitti is for FAGGOTS.

best of asheville 2009 from the mountain xpress: (just thought to look for this after voting months ago)

Local graffiti artist

* 1. MOMS This mysterious gang of talented graffiti artists consists of "mostly pregnant dreadlocked ladies and single gutter punk moms," claims a professed member of the crew under the condition of anonymity — though he is clearly not a member of the demographic he describes. Either way, they've clearly made their mark.

* 2. Ishmael

* 3. None/they're vandals/they should be in jail/don't encourage this

i voted for kyle personally. wtf?

get the fuk outta here... this is a poor roids rip off... create dont imitate rebus... wats next an augor/rebus piece?

This kid was brought to my attention a while back, given the obvious of us writing the same name. But I will say this, be it a Roid rip or not... (Which I agree with btw.) He's a euro head and is going to have that influence regardless. I've familiarized myself with other workings from him and he's not nearly as trash as the rest of this thread can be at times.. Just trash compared to me. But I'm still flattered from the mistaken identity. And that's about as unbiased as I can be..

-The only one that matters.

Oh yeah, bump the nrek, woem's and amego.