NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
as an officer of the law, i already have an extensive collection of vandalism photographs in my fireproof police safe all new recruits are issued out of training camp. i was just wanting alternate angles of various shots so that i can review their sense of distance and exposure, so that hopefully my crime photos in the future will improve and not only will i be able to bust you up-to-no-gooders with a life sentence but i also might get a spread in aperture and win some photography awards while i am at it.

however michael jordan, i am the least bit interested in your e-toy status 60 post. i am aiming for the big fish, you aint no nerd. you aint no mod. you wouldnt even make a criminal informant for me... if i need to bust kids taggin bathroom stalls in the mac donalds... i will enlist your services.

go pester people somewhere else, that's all pigs are good at anyways.

fools acting like typing on the computer is mad safe, shit I type on the fucking streets while i get up sheeeeit

hah thats what i'm sayin! a brotha like me doesn't get up like crazy... but i type on the streets more than i type on the forum.. you forum dwellers with them sticky keys need a role model. GO OUTSIDE!!

and bump the inked up swine