NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No things are completely different, David Carridine did not kill himself, Chastity Bono is getting a sex change, Miss California got fired, some idiot threw a million dollars away with a matress, Kanye West gets people A's, people hide behind screen names more than ever...HAHAword, this commercial is hilarious

, and gas prices have gone up quite a bit, Samuel Adams Irish Red is banging,and Mary Easley/The Easleys totally jacked up NC State.

Oh yes, HAHAword, just an FYI, I did not call that crew out, someone that you look up to, called that crew out, someone who is doing way more than you will ever do with your life...they called that crew out, I was just restating what I tried to several members of that crew a long time ago but he doesn't listen. The crew should take note and be smarter. They not only ruin it for themselves, but for the whole fledgling scene we have here. It is your and their crappy stuff that makes everyone so pissed off about heads that are really doing stuff, the guys who's nuts you sweat. They put up one piece and get tons of heat because you and your seven elves run around here putting vomit on walls. That crew needs to quit painting the streets, quit painting for the next year and just sketch. You could learn a lot. All you're doing putting that up is getting laughed at, and you will regret it later. Dang, I painted "that" for everyone to see, then again you may never get better because you will probably never humble yourself enough to admit you suck.

And one more thing, tell your boy keep my name out of his mouth.

I try to not beef, I try to only be joking when I talk junk, but you kids don't know your place and definitely don't know when to shut up.

Hip Hop is dead.

[/url], and gas prices have gone up quite a bit, Samuel Adams Irish Red is banging,and Mary Easley/The Easleys totally jacked up NC State.

Oh yes, HAHAword, just an FYI, I did not call that crew out, someone that you look up to, called that crew out, someone who is doing way more than you will ever do with your life...they called that crew out, I was just restating what I tried to several members of that crew a long time ago but he doesn't listen. The crew should take note and be smarter. They not only ruin it for themselves, but for the whole fledgling scene we have here. It is your and their crappy stuff that makes everyone so pissed off about heads that are really doing stuff, the guys who's nuts you sweat. They put up one piece and get tons of heat because you and your seven elves run around here putting vomit on walls. That crew needs to quit painting the streets, quit painting for the next year and just sketch. You could learn a lot. All you're doing putting that up is getting laughed at, and you will regret it later. Dang, I painted "that" for everyone to see, then again you may never get better because you will probably never humble yourself enough to admit you suck.

And one more thing, tell your boy keep my name out of his mouth.

I try to not beef, I try to only be joking when I talk junk, but you kids don't know your place and definitely don't know when to shut up.

Hip Hop is dead.

Crying like usual i see