NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

3630707537_e28bc74550_o.jpg

3630723877_c0b452da87_o.jpg

knowe...that k is sick as fuck

3631520260_00e56fc282_o.jpg

3630724173_e0484a3981_o.jpg

3630956320_a4bed57d69_o.jpg

pretty sure there was another tume...e2e even on the other side, but i ran out of fucking batteries.

3631534694_26acbb7ae8_o.jpg

3631535582_e1fee76db6_o.jpg

"leder shut the goddamn door when you are done painting, love mom!"

3630723771_2af2f83bdb_o.jpg

3631536668_2943d849b5_o.jpg

3630722573_8a03cd331f_o.jpg

3630956194_1b7f6776fe_o.jpg

been catching a lot of knowe and bars....if its still there today ill flick it (fingers crossed) but the other day the car ya'll did with the noid in the middle and knowe had a a whole pizza for the O and bars a slice for the A...phewwww fucking awesome. yall must like pizza too since i think you wrote "i love pizza" or soemthing on one of those intermodals...

anyways if any ya'll make it down to atlanta and want to paint or eat pizza hit me up. keep doin yr thing NC. peace.

where can u get a calzone down here???

I mean a REAL calzone..not those P'zones lol..

koc repping hard with the sauce and mozzarella werd...

i see my homie MES T peeking..

they make pretty good calzones at the place we went last time you were here...

BUMP KOC MVP MOMS KTC!!!

That spot has been blown for quite some time....thanks to certain people painting everything surrounding that area.

who the fuck are you referring to? yourself? because you did a throw on the shopping center. thanks for blowing the spot for us all.

who the fuck are you referring to? yourself? because you did a throw on the shopping center. thanks for blowing the spot for us all.

I don't think you know who I am... Do you have a guilty conscience? And I don't like people making straight up lies about me.

i know it was riding for a hot one. but it was dissed like crazy by some non writers and was faded to hell. the old filter character was dissed down there too with the nsm roll call.

Remember you said this. You need to stop listening to shade and stop getting outlines from him and sketch for yourself. It's making you more and more whack. Quit that petty "wildstyle" you are rocking and learn to rock some straights. You would be better off. And change your name. Look up your name, and you will see. Dude has been rocking it for quite some time and painting with true legends. When I first saw your little tag, I was like, no way, dude rolled through? Looks whack in real life and then I realized it was some hopeless kid who didn't know any better. There are some kids who are doing their thing in Raleigh. You're not one of them.

I don't think you know who I am... Do you have a guilty conscience? And I don't like people making straight up lies about me.

Remember you said this. You need to stop listening to shade and stop getting outlines from him and sketch for yourself. It's making you more and more whack. Quit that petty "wildstyle" you are rocking and learn to rock some straights. You would be better off. And change your name. Look up your name, and you will see. Dude has been rocking it for quite some time and painting with true legends. When I first saw your little tag, I was like, no way, dude rolled through? Looks whack in real life and then I realized it was some hopeless kid who didn't know any better. There are some kids who are doing their thing in Raleigh. You're not one of them.

your telling me to do straight letters? bro your whack as hell man. how are you going to tell me to sketch when you cant do graffiti at all.

is there a copyright on names i mean damn dude. i know who he is. actually i made it up and it so happened that it was already used. so i was like man fuck it.