NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[quote=COFFIN-NAILS; maybe you can get in MPC too... :lol:

You're a sweet heart. And I mean that.

Respect is respect either way. Hopefully the next crop of writers won't be so riddled with politics in this scene. And if were toys... Then getting burned by us doesn't say much for your YEARS in the game spent.

Good day ladies.

LTF

i think you should leave MPC out of your mouth.don't talk about things that are above you.and remember we all know that you were never a graff writer and just some kid that paints chill or legal spots once in a great while and has to post on the internet cause noone will ever see it.get over your self,toys should be seen not heard,maybe if you little kids would wake up and realize your place in the sceme of things,you wouldn't have to e-thug so hard.i want you to guys to keep bombin,cause when you get busted,they are gonna eat aloha up in jail,he'll be a punk before he even knows it.ya'll can act hard all you want on the internet,but in the end you have to live in the real world!

i think you should leave MPC out of your mouth.don't talk about things that are above you.and remember we all know that you were never a graff writer and just some kid that paints chill or legal spots once in a great while and has to post on the internet cause noone will ever see it.get over your self,toys should be seen not heard,maybe if you little kids would wake up and realize your place in the sceme of things,you wouldn't have to e-thug so hard.i want you to guys to keep bombin,cause when you get busted,they are gonna eat aloha up in jail,he'll be a punk before he even knows it.ya'll can act hard all you want on the internet,but in the end you have to live in the real world!

you're just a screen name...why don't you pm someone, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

everyone is a toy for about the first 7 or so years,after you have shone that you put in work and aren't going anywhere is when you lose toy status,now if you don't paint and never really did you will always be toy!thats the way it works,sorry but we all have to live with that.being an artist doesn't make you a writer,as soon as you come to grips with that,we can all move on.this scene needs another paint jam,it's been 4 or 5 years since the last one,and most of those kids don't paint anymore,and most of the kids here now haven't been around that long.

bump those flicks!

honestly yall are the ones e-thugging

coffin nails put it perfectly, from the non-dick riding graffiti writer's point of view. it really is howit is, pull your heads out of you and your boy's asses.

it seems funny to me how there are so many people that have been painting forever and still have no sense of style at all, and never progress, they degress. if you have been painting for like 8 years and you still suck does that make you toy, to me it does, i dont care how long youve been painting if you suck you suck and thats how it boils down. im not talking about any one person or people, but just in general this seem to be that case a lot.

input??????

it seems funny to me how there are so many people that have been painting forever and still have no sense of style at all, and never progress, they degress. if you have been painting for like 8 years and you still suck does that make you toy, to me it does, i dont care how long youve been painting if you suck you suck and thats how it boils down. im not talking about any one person or people, but just in general this seem to be that case a lot.

input??????

everyone has their own opinion about style.but if you do the damn thing,you do it,noone can deny that,its better then acting like you paint on the internet.

my 2 cents-even though ya'll hate it.

that was one side of a line from awhile ago,wait till the rest come out in the wash.i like'm big and all big like!

-and for the record my problem started as a personal problem (not graff related) with aloha,but you guys couldn't let that happen and turned it into a graff thing(obsoe brought himself into it,when he wasn't involved).i don't give a fuck who likes or hates me,anyone that knows me knows thats the truth.so go over me ,beef with me,lets fight,i don't care.BUT when you start spot jockin and dissin my crew,thats some never fogive shit. if you want to squash it ?then shut the fuck up or call me you got my #! other wise keep painting the way you do,and when you selfpromo on here be ready for the critisism(it happens to everyone on here(we can't all get along),and go on doing your thing,thats the grown up world boys.get used to it,your only getting older,and that - we're kids,we don't know ,we have to grow roots first shit, don't last forever.grown men, do grown men things,and kids should be seen , not heard.

so if i am old and grumpy thats the way i am,live my life and you might be the same way.either way you know i'm not gonna change i am pretty set in my ways,in my old age and all.i personal don't like when little kids"aloha"(for those that know he's like iron's size maybe shorter) talk shit to me!period,point blank!and if that makes me an old grumpy asshole ,then so be it. you guys can handle shit how ever you want to!you know me and my power chair will keep rollin on,no matter what happens to you in the end!

toys should be seen not heard [/size] ,maybe if you little kids would wake up and realize your place in the sceme of things,you wouldn't have to e-thug so hard.i want you to guys to keep bombin,cause when you get busted,they are gonna eat aloha up in jail,he'll be a punk before he even knows it.ya'll can act hard all you want on the internet,but in the end you have to live in the real world!

Damn G, Did you forget to log out or something? At least use your old screen name on here. You don't need the anonymity renember.. You're a tough guy.

No one has ever tried to demerit you for painting or even what you paint for that matter... Quity crying. If anything I paid homage to you for doing so, for as long as you have despite you not progressing at it.

My point is, your original beef be it personal or not with Aloha, wasn't warrnated. You wanted attention. When you got a leg to stand your own on and are ready to face your own music... Scream at me. It's a dead horse homie. Good luck.

we shoudl just do a nc state jam because there isnt really anywhere else with enough room anymore.

wont that get gone over real quick??? is there no where else we could all meet up and paint

....someone get this shit in the works

if yall wanted we could just all meet in someones yard and rock a bunch of e2e's;)

......but I know yall wont give your spots away - cause I wont give away mine:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow you guys have been real busy ethugging -- ALL parties involved..

enough of the shit already...i just got back from burying my partner from back in the day, way before a majority of you guys even thought about picking up a marker or paint and am laughing at this thread... thanks I needed that after the last couple of days..

While at the Meeting of Styles in NYC this past weekend, I ran across some adversaries from back in the day, slight animosity still there but we resolved it and moved on trying to teach some new cats the old school ways-both the good and the bad..

And as much as you may think I am the veteran in the game, I still take the humble approach and took a lesson this weekend from the legendary Kase 2 TFP who I was honored to rock a wall with KTC TFP Style...

I have scrubbed more paint off my hands than a large majority of you cats have sprayed all together and I still don't know it all.

You kids better realize that you don't either...

The sooner you do and resolve the petty arguments and ass kickings and get coordinated you can blast some productions involving all talents of the Carolina writers and step up the credibility of this scene, if not have fun rocking your walls and tunnels and steel and watch this scene get overlooked again and again...

ELF RIP...

Thanks for the hook up TFY...