NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

Because they are two different styles of graff and there has always been a type of competition between the two.

I agree do what you want. Some people will do the streets, some will do the steel, very few will do both. More power to you on your journey in this thing called graf life.

I don't mean to sound "preachy" - sorry if it came off that way --- just trying to share a viewpoint from someone who has done a bunch on both platforms..

then again if you don't like what I post, don't read and move on..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear ya, well actually, a lot of writers do both...just commenting on ya comment. moving right along...

is that slam jam gonna have a graff battle???

either way, if anyone wants to man up and get down with the get down, you can find me krumping on the 18th, come peeeep!

- Krunk Masta Krump King Jr.

that fool amen ain't even the real amen. the real amen is nsf, whereas this fool is not down.

i also see syke had to go overseas to paint some busted pieces with expensive paint.

you guys really have no clue, do you?

blah blah blah.

another new screen name with nothing good to say. this is becoming a pattern.

If you knew YOUR history, you'de know that that is the original AMEN kos/mylk. Who was writing it in like 98 and he was killing freights and philly. ask any one in philly. he has retired but still has alot running.

BUMP AMEN

As for syke's pieces, they speak for themselves. and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with your opinion on that.

BUMP SYKE.

NC Graf - The thread most shit talkers love to steer clear of -

BECAUSE WE GOTS THE BEST OF THE BEST lol....

to everyone shut the fuck up and paint already....

:jpotato:

the jesus potato has spoken..

seriously just paint...leave the hate for the michael vick fans....

woof woof...

:D

syke is paintin the hottest shit of his career right now-so stop hatin jealous bitch.

obsoe - shut the fuck up!!seriously.stop kiddin yourself.noone cares what your toy ass thinks!!!

what u write??? you've already established that your a bitch-made lame...i think we'd all like a name.

i hope your bitch ass lives in my neck of the woods, i'll have some fun with you. prolly don't even write.