NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Battle Slam Jam 2007

Like some things, people complain about everything like paint overspray on a Black Ford 500 but all in all these kids did a good job...

Gyser in Action

gyser.jpg?t=1187494953

just to refresh your memories, this is who is calling LTF "little toy fags"... no more "that was 6 years old" excuses, you did it LAST WEEKEND!!! (of course dude in the pic isn't old faithful, he just did that weak ass attempt at graff on a legal wall * which further makes NC graff look like absolute shit)

as for self-promo, when i first started posting here MOMS crew and others were posting themselves, bumping themselves etc. etc. so i felt it was just fine for me to do the same...didn't know politics where involved. a lot more work has been put in than posted on this silly ass forum...just posted some to let you goons know shit was getting bombed in LTF's neck of the woods...not too worried about that washing machine, all the real shit's still running STRONG.

OBSOE LTF

NC Graf - Where's the Beef? Right Here

just to refresh your memories, this is who is calling LTF "little toy fags"... no more "that was 6 years old" excuses, you did it LAST WEEKEND!!! (of course dude in the pic isn't old faithful, he just did that weak ass attempt at graff on a legal wall * which further makes NC graff look like absolute shit)

as for self-promo, when i first started posting here MOMS crew and others were posting themselves, bumping themselves etc. etc. so i felt it was just fine for me to do the same...didn't know politics where involved. a lot more work has been put in than posted on this silly ass forum...just posted some to let you goons know shit was getting bombed in LTF's neck of the woods...not too worried about that washing machine, all the real shit's still running STRONG.

OBSOE LTF

Umm you do realize that this was an wall where everyone (and I do mean everyone in the audience) was able to give it a try right? The pieces were limited to a 4x8 piece of plywood and every kid that painted, painted and repainted fillins and outlines and designs so we aren't talking the crispiest for anyone, it wasn't done for that.

And as far as legal walls, don't drag my event into that level. We all rocked that legal wall a bunch so don't try and play it off like you never have...

As far as this beef shit that floats around like a turd in a bowl of stagnant water, take it off this forum. Meet up and settle your differences already. Seems like Gyser has pissed some people off, so be it, deal with it, it's not a perfect world. Kick the shit out of each other and then move on already.

And you asked me previously why it has to be a street vs steel thing? It doesn't but your boys keep needling it and when you lose something on the street you get offended.

You guys know my stance, I don't give a fuck - I always said do your thing.

This isn't directed totally at you Obsoe, just a general "Shut the fuck up" to everyone in NC.

It's about time to lay off this forum and go under again...