THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles@Apr 16 2005, 11:03 PM

monk, nice shit, good concepts.

stars above, i like what i see, got any flicks that better feature those color ones at the top?

oober il, nice fuckin walruses!

Nah! I should of taken a better flic they were all traded away even the 2005 ones :haha:

Originally posted by thebigjvo+Apr 14 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebigjvo - Apr 14 2005, 04:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>GOD DAMN monk your a FIEND!!!!!!!!! lol

[/b]

Originally posted by _the_comeback_kid@Apr 16 2005, 06:41 AM

there was a dude who wrote (drunken) monk, up here in cleveland. i dont think hes around anymore, or maybe he just changed his name.

th3monk: ever heard of him ?

i beleive he has a link or maybe some flics on artcrimes.

<!--QuoteBegin-k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles@Apr 16 2005, 05:03 PM

monk, nice shit, good concepts.

stars above, i like what i see, got any flicks that better feature those color ones at the top?

oober il, nice fuckin walruses!

thanks a lot everyone

i never heard of drunken monk sorry

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition@Jun 18 2003, 11:20 AM

found this on the ground at a layup, im pretty sure it was done by twist...RIP matokie..

eba00328533f00000026.jpgthis is my secret weapon for news boxes...i dont think youll figure it out..

eba00328533f00000028.jpgoldie...

eba00328533f00000027.jpgsome stickers and a custom made peewee shirt..:twitch:

eba00328533f00000031.jpg:twitch: :twitch:

i know what the secret weapon is....i think. i saw those newsboxes when i was in philly, there's like a plastic shield type piece in front for whatever reason and many sticker heads have caught onto this by slapping their shit underneath it. hard for me to explain better...

yes, i use that 'secret' as well. there is the window on the outside and then right underneath that main exterior window is a 'slab' of plastic that holds the current paper to show what the news of the day is. just take that and pull it back (because it is spring loaded so as to keep the paper in place) and then stick it on the inner slab. very good idea. :king:

(well shit, i guess it ain't no secret anymore!)

the "secret weapon" that is being talked about isn't really a secret weapon at all. thats what keep shit from withstanding the weather.. i dunno, maybe its more common out here...but any ways... big ups to hecz... man, yer shit never scezes to amaze me, and i caught a box truck u did up in barington area... big ups.

Originally posted by k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles@Apr 22 2005, 09:12 PM

so JVO, still haven't gotten your stuff...

i was in philly a few months back, one sticker that stands out in my mind was on one of those newsboxes. a red throw that said nose.

I know dude sorry about that but ill send them out either today or tomorrow....ive had alot of school shit to deal with