THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[i made these for 25 people.......to trade with.... not even close enough, gota buy more ink and make some different ones......how does mr. breakfast do it?!!!

27174b1c.jpg

091983a0.jpg

i have soo much work to do, this is like a full time job, and starz, a bunch of these will go to you......and to bob, and to a lot of other people...... but im gonna make more these arent even my characters, thats a whole nother pile......!

the coloring job took around 2 minutes to complete, i have to color like 50 so they arent tooooo hot...lol peez!

ANYONE DOWN TO TRADE PM ME, OR E-MAIL ME AT

JONROSS4@MSN.COM...

lol we might as well make this the trading thread...

yo chesty check your e-mail... i just sent you some of my stuff check it...

cruel havnt gotten your stuff yet, i have only had some show up (starz mr B and semer) so those whom are trading get em' out!!! so i can get mine out too!! and soooo on

ok this is a question i need answering its a problem for me so

this is for all who print their stickers, or have tried, or who do sometimes.... but i need to know what is up, i have a HP printer its a 3 combo scan, print, fax, copy, ok 4 combo, but i have played with it for weeks trying to get it to print perfectly, and it comes out with a big border, look at my picks i have posted, there is a .3 inch gap at the bottom and i need to fix that, so i have tried printing it different sizes, and i made my own custum size, but i just need to take off the border........ and i dont know how...can anyone help?.. or relate?