THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles+May 15 2005, 07:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles - May 15 2005, 07:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kean@May 12 2005, 07:13 PM

stickers from the homie pills!  :king:

PILLS5.jpg

props to my good buddy Gesus for giving me that rodney dangerfield design. peace Kean

[/b]

that made me happy u shouted me out and are actually using those my brother....

stickers

00000176bw.jpg

hell yeah, G

i've sent those out to a lot of places and always tell them who designed it, haven't put any of those up yet, been slackin

but yeah, and i'm in the process of cutting a second one with cleaner text. i was draggin by the words when i did the first one.

anyhow, stickers from Saru today!

i love that Montreal throwie style

stickersfromsaru2us.jpg

Leicester May 2005 brought to you by Mister Breakfast

=MONO= info@monoclothing.com

14713160_029115fa3b.jpg14713161_fa771ff7ab.jpg

Bollox Mister Breakfast Herr Fruhstuck Mono

14713162_443fd540ea.jpg14713163_68117ffd04.jpg

Miasma Mono Herr Frustuck http://www.monoclothing.com

14713164_ba4d9a1473.jpg14713165_7f591fc74c.jpg

Bollox Mono Mister Breakfast Herr Fruhstuck Goonism

14714382_f4fa0825ff.jpg14714383_9d5d06b577.jpg

Close up . . . . Mono Mister Breakfast Bollox Goon

14714381_b38f665e29.jpg14714384_5a953d4dfd.jpg

Some of Leicesters Finest . . . . http://www.monoclothing.com

=MONO=

Originally posted by k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles@May 19 2005, 06:07 PM

hell yeah, G

i've sent those out to a lot of places and always tell them who designed it, haven't put any of those up yet, been slackin

but yeah, and i'm in the process of cutting a second one with cleaner text. i was draggin by the words when i did the first one.

anyhow, stickers from Saru today!

i love that Montreal throwie style

stickersfromsaru2us.jpg

me zaru's

p33100109sl.jpg

buddys sick

ok heres some current pics from a minute ago. all hand done. i still want more lookalikes of the styles i like best so ill be busy. i plan on going on a sticker rampage this summer :love2: please give me some feedback if you think the ones closest to the top need something since those are my most recentstickers0099go.jpgstickers0104uz.jpgstickers0115mu.jpgstickers0125af.jpgstickers0133bk.jpg

user, your shit is pretty much awesome. i love the styles. but your letters seem to get out of proportion a lot. the only reason i noticed is cause i'm workin on the same problem at the moment. it just takes a lot away from the piece for something that is so simple. if it's what you're trying to do, maybe you could make it seem more intentional.

user, your shit is pretty much awesome. i love the styles. but your letters seem to get out of proportion a lot. the only reason i noticed is cause i'm workin on the same problem at the moment. it just takes a lot away from the piece for something that is so simple. if it's what you're trying to do, maybe you could make it seem more intentional.