THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by thebigjvo@Mar 11 2005, 01:52 PM

Yo geeb i got my stickers today.....i though i was gonna get more than i did, but oh well its all good......you get mine yet?!?!?

sorry bout that man, mabey next time we trade ill send more, just tell me how much you plan to send and ill match up to what u send. and yeah i got em, thanks man!

I have some "clear laser labels" that I'd trade if anyone wants to send me some of their finished pieces and throw in a few "hello my name is" labels or something like that. They're probably about 3.5" x 1.5", and totally transparent. Prismas and sharpies work great on them. They come in 8.5x11 sheets, so you could just do a whole sheet and carefully stick it up if you wanted something bigger than the small sticker.

Originally posted by Fem@Mar 18 2005, 02:27 PM

I have some "clear laser labels" that I'd trade if anyone wants to send me some of their finished pieces and throw in a few "hello my name is" labels or something like that. They're probably about 3.5" x 1.5", and totally transparent. Prismas and sharpies work great on them. They come in 8.5x11 sheets, so you could just do a whole sheet and carefully stick it up if you wanted something bigger than the small sticker.

Do u have pics of those stickers?

Hello sticker heads...

I was looking to collect some stickers from various writers round the country..I have personal stickers (that I did) that Iam always down to trade for, OR I have access to order ANY labels out of the "office depot" catalog/website. yes, ANY..You could pick.....I would gladly trade blanks for stickers.

so if you are interested hit me up with a PM.

peace

Originally posted by 2old2care+Mar 22 2005, 03:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2old2care - Mar 22 2005, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ames@Mar 22 2005, 12:38 AM

messin around with a new name

sek3 any feedback appreciated

Theres a Sek3 out on Long Island...

YMI... Uesd to be HTE...

I dunno if he still gets down or not???

[/b]

preciate it

you little kids should stop worrying about which one of your homies from wherever you happen to be has whoever's same name. who the fuck cares, as long as it aint a king, write whatever the fuck you want. you will probably never find a name someone else hasnt already written, so stop bitching about nonsense

Originally posted by k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles@Mar 24 2005, 01:12 PM

cop7er.jpg

cop26hw.jpg

oink

yeah, these flicks are horrible. sorry

p.s.

to thebigJVO, i sent your shit out yesterday.

wow man how are you doin that? just printing it out onto the sticker, or just drawing it? i tried printing it but it would always smear, those are lookin real nice