THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Originally posted by pain is gain

theres alot of peopleon here who need to stop hoppingt on the bandwagon. not just one person. characters are fun to draw definitly... but to use them as a steady way of getting up is another thing. the more kids that use characters, the more the whole idea becomes unoriginal. slowly but urely all these characters are lookin similar. try to find some new original ways of getting up. lik,e that dude who does flowers with splatter paint.. or the guy who does mosaics. ill be alot more impressed with stuff like that than the millionth character i see that has giant written all over it. but thats just me, keep doin your thing have a nice day

i agree with this man 100%.

i know i do simple goofy weird characters like a lot of people do now..but ive been doing them for umm. a lot of years.. rock out with your cock out little kiddies.

fantom can draw rill pur-dee pick-churrz...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, have you seen the new movie posters they came out with? i have the sephiroth one, if you wanna peep it, hit up my aim,msn,yahoo, or icq.....and again, thanks.

No problem on that inspiration bit. And about the new movie coming out... I've seen trailers about it and I have a few magazines (EGM,PSM) articles about it. Unfortunatley, the trailer I saw online was in japanese and it was more of a teaser. It just showed random bits from the actually movie. And it's strange... The magazine article (it was an interview with one of the developers of the movie/dvd) said something on the lives of "It's not a movie, it's an interactive....". Something. I forgot. I'm not sure what magazie it's in. Plus, i'm tired and lazy to find it. And I don't know your aim. Oh, and I can't see the drawing of cloud you did. I see a read "x". Well actually, it's just blank.

And ice-x... The face is bad but the hair isn't too "shabby". Looks like you didn't took my advice when I said "take your time/spend hours on the sketch/etc."

okay, i'm done.

Well, the "test" was to draw Cloud as indentical as the image I posted as humanly possible. And your drawing... ummm... wasn't that good. I could've told you what was wrong with your drawing but the image was too small. I couldn't really see the details. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole or anything. I'm just trying to help.

But yeah, maybe we should move this "conversation" to the CHARACTERS THREAD. WE'LL POST IN THERE FROM NOW ON.

peace.

ps. - I'll draw that Cloud picture too. I'll post it in the Character section... I think.

EDIT*

Y'know what? I lied. I'll just post that picture of Cloud in my thread... i think...

EDIT**

I lied again. Just keep it in the CHARACTERS THREAD.

page 105

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/arizona%20thread/street%20stickers/smogisborg_039.jpg'>

Yo MLTf4ntom, how big are those? Puh... Regardless, I want some. I'm not a "sticker bomber" or whatever the hell you people call yourselves (not trying to be an ass) but I need some.... for stuff. :) I'll trade with you. I have some "stuff". Like ehhhh... Those Montana markers that I don't use. Ever.

AIM = bboyxlonglegs

peace

ps- Marz, how'd you manage to get those.

pps - Tatootreat, the drinking dad ones are pretty nice.

ppps - I agree with "pain is gain" and "crack bags".