THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Great Quality Trades Only !!!!!!!!

TRADES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking to TRADE , GREAT QUALITY, FULLY DETAILED, Labels/Stickers, for the Same.....

No 1 color, or just Handstyle tags ones, we can throw that in for an addition, but mainly Fully Detaled STICKERS...

Why fully detailed, because I do my stickers good, and value them good, SO I MAKE SURE I PUT THEM UP IN A GOOD SPOT.... So I know if I trade with someone with good stickers also, he will feel the same, and hook me up, Trust me, You'll have good spots, I'll be able to post pictures also....

EMAIL ME. OR REPLY

Peqce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo toro, ill get the other side of those.

soooo, ol stomah got excited when he saw a big ass full color doom toro...then quickly settled when he saw "for fantom" on the back, hehe, mucho gracias brother. i didnt realize it'd be full color! hell yeah. but hey if ya want, the bitch'll throw on an "im with stupid" shirt. haha. still havent figured out a name for her? anyone wanna name her? shani? you got first dibbs?

Originally posted by shani1985

you know wut i like...haha

and besides that i thought you already named her

haha, well i did name her, but.....i forgot. i was hoping you could remind me, thats why i asked you first. :lol:

so toro, how bout it?

Originally posted by shani1985

haha your so haha nm..

well i thought it was mya or somthin...

your right it was mya, haha, man im retarded.

toro, i ment would you wanna do the im with stupid stickers, i got some ready for ya.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/arizona%20thread/street%20stickers/todayooroo.jpg'>

lore, nice work, we should trade sometime.