THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

maybe you shouldnt put "NYC under attack"..thats still treadin on soft grounds to me..just out of respect u know? and is that a bomb on the dudes hand? plus the 2 towers are still up...is that some sort of subliminal messagin? i could be wrong and should just stop being paranoid...but think bout respect thats all..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1.i drew the WTC cause thets the only sky line of n.y i now how to drew

2.its acar not a bomb

3.why every body so negative?can u be nice to people?

and now can enybody can say something about my character?:D

BTW

there is no meaning of disrespect about the sep.11

your character id too plain, nothing stands out about him at all, he actually resembles something i saw in a short film from my little brothers 3rd grade class. so work on him, more detail, more definition of character. etc. try something new, out of the ordinary, but keep it simple and dont go over board.

theres alot of peopleon here who need to stop hoppingt on the bandwagon. not just one person. characters are fun to draw definitly... but to use them as a steady way of getting up is another thing. the more kids that use characters, the more the whole idea becomes unoriginal. slowly but urely all these characters are lookin similar. try to find some new original ways of getting up. lik,e that dude who does flowers with splatter paint.. or the guy who does mosaics. ill be alot more impressed with stuff like that than the millionth character i see that has giant written all over it. but thats just me, keep doin your thing have a nice day

theres alot of peopleon here who need to stop hoppingt on the bandwagon.

This guy is right. I was once on the verge of joining that same bandwagon. But... I think I got tired of seeing the same shit over and over and over again. I even have those USPS stickers still... I don't even know why I still have 'em. (Actually, I do)

And what bothers me the most is that most of the characters I see on stickers look the same. Shit ain't even funny. So fuckin' boring... I hate "effortless" looking characters. I "dunno"... It bothers me.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v244/erez_b/spongelenzsqurepans.jpg'>

^This is pretty funny though.

And ice-x, those aren't good. How old are you? <serious question.

Street characters??? That's terrible...

Characters are characters. There's no such thing as "street characters". I think I know why you said that though... You said that because those so-called "street characters" all look similar huh? So you tried a "street character" and look what you came up with... A SIMPLE, EFFORTLESS, SOMEWHAT-DEMENTED LOOKING CHARACTER. I can't really blame ya though... You're just probably influenced from all the "street characters" you've seen.

===============================

what wrong in my characters?

i would like to know so i can fix them

Well to be honest, those character just plain suck. I'm sorry bro but it's the truth. And there's no way in hell you can fix them really... If you really want to have a "dope character" then you should at least be able to draw. I'm not trying to put you down so please do not get angry. I'm really tryng to help the best I can and I'm mad fuckin' tired. Hahaha.

So yeah, my question to you is: Can you draw?

But hold up, don't answer that question... First, I want you to take a test. I want you to DRAW this image I'm about to post. Draw it to the best of your ability and then some. Spend an abnormal amount of time on this drawing. Try to be very precise with each ehh... stroke(?) of your pencil...or whatever. Don't try to rush shit. Try to be patient with yourself. (I think) all great artists are patient and they spend hours on what they are trying to accompling. So you should do the same about this sketch...

ANYWAYS, HERE"S THE IMAGE:

http://c-uncut.com/media/ff7-cloud2.jpg'>

It's a picture of Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. From 5th grade up until 8th grade or something I would draw my favorite characters from various videogames. Cloud was one of them. Sounds cheesy as fuck but hey, I'm an "okay/decnt" (or below) artist because of it. But yeah, this picture is fairly simple so i thought it wouldn't be that hard. Oh yeah, don't trace. ;)

Peace.

(I think) all great artists are patient and they spend hours on what they are trying to accompling.

Accompling. Wow. Told you I was tired.

I just re-read my post above. Because of that, I am Fruity ass nigga lvl. 72. And because of that long ridiculous post, I apologize to the "regulars" in this thread. But that kid desperately needed help and I tired. Oh and ice-x, I'm serious about you sketching that picture of cloud. I just want to see how good of an artist you are and how good of an artist you could/would be if you just took your time (preferably about one hour) skeching characters. Alright, i think I am done.

Time to sleep.

Originally posted by ice-x

here some characters i tryed

i would like to get some of your opinions

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v244/erez_b/IMG_4726.jpg'>

you've got to be fucking kidding me:lol:

it seems like there's a bunch of kids that want to write, find out it takes actual skill to be decent, and then decide to just start draing bullshit characters on stickers. peace to all the kids that do stickers that can actually write.

Originally posted by ice-x

nozaki

let me ask u something

whaen u start writeing-in a week did u become a king?

i dont think so

of coarse not. when i started writing i sucked. i knew i sucked for a long time. 5 years late, i still only consider myself decent compared to the rest of the stuff out there......i don't care that you suck at drawing, i was just pointing out how it seems kids start writing because it's "cool" or whatever. they find out that it takes a while to get good, so they say "fuck it" and start doing stickers because it's easier. it's like when skateboarding was "in"...everybody bought a skateboard, then found out it was hard to get good at skating. but they still wanted that image, so they went out and bought some rollerblades...get me? peace to all the real heads doin stickers though

FUCK YOU YELLOWFEETS!

DAMN YOU!

you inspired me to start drawing again with that pic of cloud.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/toroblofggin_026.jpg'>

damn, i wish i had a scanner, the shading shows up soooooooo much better.

all pen. no other way to do it.

may have gone overboard with the shading, also messed up the hair, but dammit, that pic inspired me, haha.

also, have you seen the new movie posters they came out with? i have the sephiroth one, if you wanna peep it, hit up my aim,msn,yahoo, or icq.....and again, thanks.