Originally posted by cømmunist

:lol: http://www.mr-koww.com/camera/stickers_2-12/img_0003.jpg'>

3750 USPS Stickers

[7500x5]*3 UPS Stickers

200 UPS Stickers

1000 UPS ROLL Stickers

5000 AIRBORNE EXPRESS Stickers

and a shit load more

we kinda overstocked so everyone im trading with as of now will get a shit load of blanks with theres :lol:

man u got many left of these? u wanna trade some or just wng some blanks my way cant gte usps over here...

easy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cømmunist

yea fo sho slydes dope

if i gave you some of those, shipping would be a bitch

one of those boxes alone is about 40-60lbs.. :rolleyes:

Yeah I think I may know what your talking about, when I ordered the thermal labels the box was 45 pounds. I will be glad to give MANY of them away. Please do not hesitate to ask for them. I want them gone.

ChumbA.

this thread is on a downfall and dont come with that YUO DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW bullshit, cause most of yuo motherfuckers dont even paint, it seriously got lower quality than the previos sticker threads, with people jockin other people for stickers, and stop tellin people shits hot when its wack. come on, seriously...

this thread is on a downfall and dont come with that YUO DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW bullshit, cause most of yuo motherfuckers dont even paint, it seriously got lower quality than the previos sticker threads, with people jockin other people for stickers, and stop tellin people shits hot when its wack. come on, seriously...

DAMBOB*

Destruction by Definition pesky i cant see those images...what are they?

u cant see them? oh!??? mmm i can see em..oh well it wasnt much just bob* shot.. never mind ill post em again later on....(ISSIT JUST THEM ONES OR ALL MY POSTS ON THE PAGE NOT SHOWING??????)

anyways went to the dam today...lol i saw bob in a few places ;)

but ill get flicks wen im in next....(v soon)

PEACE..:P