The Throwie Thread

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

just saw that mesoe spot last night... very nice indeed. feeling par's spot too, cool to break away from the horizontal format.

Originally posted by Shit on you!

One question, "are old school throwies better than the ones floating round today?"

I say yes, heaps more style...

dont agree. heaps more style? or maybe trying to hard to style. the point of a throw up is for quickness, i see lots of guys out there these days trying to bust out mmultiple colored throwies for hells sake, wonder why most of you writyers will be around today but not tommorow, you get busted, waste too much time in one spot. go take a flick of your shit because thats the only point.

Originally posted by Evol Dick

dont agree. heaps more style? or maybe trying to hard to style. the point of a throw up is for quickness, i see lots of guys out there these days trying to bust out mmultiple colored throwies for hells sake, wonder why most of you writyers will be around today but not tommorow, you get busted, waste too much time in one spot. go take a flick of your shit because thats the only point.

^yep yep

Archived