The Throwie Thread

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Now that we have looked at spilled coffee and the like, heres some real style....

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/December/29/stamp_original/122920023170636.jpg'>

By the way that really high H was done that high because the building he was standing on was knocked down. I guess we call cant notice the obvious.

excuse me host but did you say style?? where at nigga? Bran shopuld be sticking to his normal throwies this one is making him look like an extreme toy

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by Evol Dick

excuse me host but did you say style?? where at nigga? Bran shopuld be sticking to his normal throwies this one is making him look like an extreme toy

My final reply to you fuckface, your obviously not on the level to understand this throwy, if you dont understand it, it wasnt meant for you. Now shut the fuck up while the grown ups are painting.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

My final reply to you fuckface, your obviously not on the level to understand this throwy, if you dont understand it, it wasnt meant for you. Now shut the fuck up while the grown ups are painting.

HOst i understand that throw up, its not good ask anyone who understands that, obviously you dig it, you dont get it. its nasty straight up. 30 years old been painting since you where pre-cum

Guest Brooklyn
Originally posted by Evol Dick

HOst i understand that throw up, its not good ask anyone who understands that, obviously you dig it, you dont get it. its nasty straight up. 30 years old been painting since you where pre-cum

... this dude is stupid.. that bran is pretty hot.... yo is host is 30 and been painting for a longtime u gonna dis him?? every nigga you sweat is like 30 and been painting forever.... if a kid quit cause he was too old 4 graff u would call him a toy..... u played yourself dick weeeed

Archived