who do you see the most

Guest top wizard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crack is wack

SIGH for sure on the east coast and i rarely catch a hollow from him nothing but burners.i do catch a good number of JE hollows(jase) too. and mber is a close 2nd... who know what crazy shit they got goin on the west side...

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

That is a nice set of writers.But they are from different times.some are killin shit now some a few years ago.I also have to say it just depends on the area ur in.

Right now i se alot of Jase and Erupto..Shit always changes though...cats that i see that are not on the list..Natural,Kuhr and Colt45

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by itsallafarce

just about everytime i go to bench i see a jase throw

everytime Im in a yard, I see at least one throwie!

Dude is UP!

I was in a local yard once, and didnt see shit from him,

till I hit the end of the line...what do you know???

I see a Jase piece...fuckin damn!

im biased of course...so ono and mber i see alot...hehe...

but honestly i think worms has really made a huuge dent in the last 5 years...and always real quality. eruptoe gets even more props cause he has streets too (in my opinion)....jase i think *was* by far the most common when i started painting trains in like 98.....but now a lot of these new kids have starting lapping him...i dont ge tthe sense JE puts in as much as he used to. autoracks = king157. sigh definitely does work. high...jaler...necske (more bias)..and a few others.

i dont where yall got hoacs from though..i dont think ive ever seen any hoacs stuff rolling honestly. gkae also pretty rare...push and phable would rank as two my favorite all time fr8 heads..but for *style*, not frequency.

its all relative though....i know from painting with both mber and onorok a lot what kind of dedication it takes to get #s.....so much respect to everyone listed, regardless of the subtle differences..

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

this post is still the gayest post since i last posted in it.

and yer gay 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ it all depands on where u live u see most!!!!

ENGINEERS ARE THE MOST UP ON FR8'S !!!!! OK

Everyone's Entitled to their own opinions, and thats good that we all don't stick to just 1 writter and like different styles

I try to say more FACTS than rather speaking Opinion.

So who do I see up the most.

Can't pick out a 1st cause haven't counted them but heres my list.

SIGH WORM and they get up mad nice

others, ERUPTO with his fills and streaks

the SOLO ARTIST , KODAK KID, FAVES

can't get enough of them COUPE's, devill his stuff's mad chill

PS: out of your list its

ERUPTO MBER ONROCK HOACS

and MUSE for getting up with pieces.

Peace and Piece

Archived