who do you see the most

Guest top wizard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the south

Sigh - hands down, always nice shit too,

Onorok - he's showing up everywhere

Mber - can't avoid his stuff if you wanted to

and i've seen a hand full of Muse cars make it down here, first whole car I ever saw was a fucking sick MUSE

I know just about everyone listed these people, but what the hell

Guest smokin..joe

nace, phone,ugly,mber,used to see lots o cta guys(skae xide klas jnub, i see lots of random fr8 o philes, but the first 4 i mentioned ive been seeing for along time,reporting from detriot

Erupto is everywhere,

I catch alot of Onorok too, tons of Kaput cameo myth heat awe tars and the rest of the real canadian freight writers, some a2m,

used to be a jabs head on every line but seems to be thining out a little, Honestly though I probably catch more HK shit than anything else- paint tags and streaks on every fuckin line.

But some of this probably has to do with my geographics and of course what youre looking for.

Guest smokin joe

??

Originally posted by smokin..joe

nace, phone,ugly,mber,used to see lots o cta guys(skae xide klas jnub, i see lots of random fr8 o philes, but the first 4 i mentioned ive been seeing for along time,reporting from detriot

you took the words right out of my mouth..son

Guest HELEX
Originally posted by CROW RA

and yer gay 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ it all depands on where u live u see most!!!!

What would really make this poat gay is a couple of crow flicks, those are always fun to lafugh at, and crow ive fixed about 2 or 3 of your freights by burning them.ill post action flicks of me burning your shit!!

Guest SPFlatty

erupto and worm i see often...but i can't believe no one has mentioned APART! i got about ten rolls back recently and he was all over the place with a large array of writers, and i've been seein him since i can remember frieghts being relavent...since at least 95....in the yard, rolling, on sites, all pre the current freight boom. in early 98 he had a golden west sittin in the yard with a number near 200...not many people were pushin those kind of numbers then...especially at a time when quality was king.

my bias is west coast, but from north to south, hes lurkin everywhere...much respect to APART - FGS...still pushin after all these years...

Originally posted by Hamhoarder

Erupto is everywhere,

I catch alot of Onorok too, tons of Kaput cameo myth heat awe tars and the rest of the real canadian freight writers, some a2m,

used to be a jabs head on every line but seems to be thining out a little, Honestly though I probably catch more HK shit than anything else- paint tags and streaks on every fuckin line.

But some of this probably has to do with my geographics and of course what youre looking for.

Yo.........get back to me on the e-mail tip..........Myth Heat and Awe........aren't canadian though, cousin! Cameo and Kaput are........

I'm waiting for your response on the e-mail though.........so hurry up!

Archived