hey guys im new to graffing so help me out.

Sk8trBOI!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graffing

what the hell you call it graffing for you sound liek you are in a f'in math klass kid i just started to but that is so wack call it graf or bombing or doing a peice or somethin that sounds like you know what the hell you are talkin about

crazy sick peices

hore has some of the crazyist peices i'v seen i have hung out with this kid and he is super cool and he has mad flow too but his shit is sooooooooooo sick he is the one that got me paint and has helped me get to were i am today in the game so i give him soo much respect and i hope that i see more of his shit up on here so once i get a scanner i will put all the flicks that i have of him on here so you can all see them i love painting with this kid just to watch his handstyles and watch him do a peice off the top of his head is sooooo ill and i give porps to all the rest of the kids in GPK like sasquatch, vapor, horns, fist, haunted, eyespy all those guys styles are so fresh

FUCK freephoto-i.net fuck that shit. why is it sometimes i dont see the images? it says i got 12 more days of hosting but i cant fucking see it FUCK. well, it is free though. kinda.

and I will say graffing as much as i like and and all you whiny motherfuckers better shut the fuck up. "boohoo boohoo im cooler then you cuz you say graffing oooooo ooooo" FUCK YOU. motherfuckers wouldnt know a joke if it sat on their face. dumbasses

hey mr cwalk nice zroe throw over vaper you guys are funny! but you know that hore flick thats on this post? well if you look real close to the right side you will see what is left of a skape piece. damn too bad skape loves kapers letters so much why is that? kape and sKAPE wow! its almost the same huh? mr cwalk you really seem like a cool guy who knows alot about graffiti mabie you should get of the gp's dick and just live your own life and stop talking about us in magazines it just makes us want to fuck with you more.

it seems im going to jail for a while so i really could care less about anything you could have to say so keep it to yourself and put your anger into your pieces or something? too bad i really was starting to like your new shit...to bad your still a dick and cant let shit go.

Go Phucken Kry

Originally posted by segar

hey mr cwalk nice zroe throw over vaper you guys are funny! but you know that hore flick thats on this post? well if you look real close to the right side you will see what is left of a skape piece. damn too bad skape loves kapers letters so much why is that? kape and sKAPE wow! its almost the same huh? mr cwalk you really seem like a cool guy who knows alot about graffiti mabie you should get of the gp's dick and just live your own life and stop talking about us in magazines it just makes us want to fuck with you more.

it seems im going to jail for a while so i really could care less about anything you could have to say so keep it to yourself and put your anger into your pieces or something? too bad i really was starting to like your new shit...to bad your still a dick and cant let shit go.

Go Phucken Kry

damn how did i miss this...hahahahahahaha...hella funny....im sure skape is really gonna miss that one sucker...hahahaha.......why dont i get off gp's dick....that is classic right there...classic classic classic.....i dont care about any of this i already have told u when we see eachother then it will be dealt with thats all...any of ur crew,,,infact all of em..i know i could take on at least four of u guys by myself...anyways in closing let me just remind u that never ever ever ever will ur crew be able to step to us...ever...yall cats just arena ball...

Archived