Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pete rose

TEN TRAIN COMMANDMENTS (A)

Guest YinzerXpress

i like 1shot's stuff alot, that king begr is dope too

Definitely HOT POST!

Alot of good things here. What happened to BEG?? Did he get bitten by that Euro Bug?? Damn! How sad! I used to like his stuff. Damn you Euro Bug!!!!!!!! :heated:

good looking ....that veks is fresh do you have the #'s on that one i want to trace it to see were it is all so i need it to know if eat fuk is on the other side if he is thats over a gun peace .there should be alil peace of a ver by eatfuker...anyways good post love that kingbegr train ...

I think Dracula's smokin some a that Transylvanian Hydro that won tha Cannabis Cup last year..

....and that KEB 5 is hot shit no doubt...

Originally posted by why me

good looking ....that veks is fresh do you have the #'s on that one i want to trace it to see were it is all so i need it to know if eat fuk is on the other side if he is thats over a gun peace .there should be alil peace of a ver by eatfuker...anyways good post love that kingbegr train ...

that v is hurt, but i like that king begr, begrs letters have a lot of feeling, and he has a beatiful hand....

he should be a hand model.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

damn pete rose with that post they should let you into the hall of fame no questions asked

shit maybe johnny cocharon could get me there?????? why me.. sorry dunny no numbers. i liked the veks. It's the only flick i stole.........i like pirates.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this