Writer spotlight-----> SOE1-NSF-BCJ-FR8OPHILES

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Turn yourselves in

Ok Mr. Hound

why would you put shots of where you commit crimes.

And let your roadies mention your town and area code.

On top of that a writer spot light by himself.

You are really trying too hard.

The pieces are cool but to what extent are you exposing your

surroundings.

The art of Benching is seeing it in person not you making love

to your scanner or digital camera.

No offense nothing personal.

A disgruntled rail afficionado

''PUTTING SHOTS OF WHERE I COMMITT CRIMES''??? WOW, YOU HAVE NO CLUE, DO YOU..BUT I BET YOU THINK YOU DO...I BENCH THERE, NOTHING ELSE, THE BULL, THE YARDMASTER, AND EVEN A FEW WORKERS KNOW ME, WE CHAT OFTEN...I'LL ADMIT, I'LL TRESPASS FOR A HOT MINUTE IF I NEED TO SNAG A SHOT, BUT THATS ABOUT IT..WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT''CRIMES''...~!@!@#$%...NEVER NEW BENCHING WAS A CRIME..AND BY THE WAY I'LL FUCK MY SCANNER ALL I WANT, I PAID ENUFF FOR IT...GET A LIFE ''HONKY ARTIST''....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Even though I live nowhere near the place, I have been nearby on vacation... and I never forget a yard I have painted in... I would have to say that is the good old

***let's not get specific***you know what stste, because you posted... I liked it there... especially the last row on the left ( right if you are driving in the way I mentioned) unreal Car selection, but there is no way you are "just passing through" If you are spotted, you are intentionally there for SOMETHING

Originally posted by 57chevy

Even though I live nowhere near the place, I have been nearby on vacation... and I never forget a yard I have painted in... I would have to say that is the good old

***let's not get specific***you know what stste, because you posted... I liked it there... especially the last row on the left ( right if you are driving in the way I mentioned) unreal Car selection, but there is no way you are "just passing through" If you are spotted, you are intentionally there for SOMETHING

THANKS FOR THE EDIT FR8OHOLIC..WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE ANYWAY--------->?~!!@#%$*&*&(*()__)+)+_

????????????????

Archived