THE NEW ADIKTS THREAD

thebull

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just because a piece has arrows like that does NOT mean that he is biting grey. and color schemes!? how can you say that someon can BITE a color scheme.. yes, maybe if they do the same fill and if the colors are really original.. but colors like that.. come on now. they are just regular colors.. im sure youve done a black and white piece before.. are you biting twist!??? NO!! your just doing a piece of grafiti whith colors you think looks good, your painting graffiti, yuor having fun, and if homeboy was to bite someone else.. let him be, as long as your not biting anyone then why should it matter to you. i just cant stand it when people pretty much STEREOTYPE a writer because of a super small thing he may have done a piece "WHAT!? that kid outlined with brown hes biting grey! he sucks, i hate him, booo, hes a toy" ..argghh this shit pisses me off..

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa

just because a piece has arrows like that does NOT mean that he is biting grey. and color schemes!? how can you say that someon can BITE a color scheme.. yes, maybe if they do the same fill and if the colors are really original.. but colors like that.. come on now. they are just regular colors.. im sure youve done a black and white piece before.. are you biting twist!??? NO!! your just doing a piece of grafiti whith colors you think looks good, your painting graffiti, yuor having fun, and if homeboy was to bite someone else.. let him be, as long as your not biting anyone then why should it matter to you. i just cant stand it when people pretty much STEREOTYPE a writer because of a super small thing he may have done a piece "WHAT!? that kid outlined with brown hes biting grey! he sucks, i hate him, booo, hes a toy" ..argghh this shit pisses me off..

fuck yea, let his ass know, that shit is stupid as shit. popgunwar go play with your fake ass girlfriend.

Guest railroadjerk

Re: Re: THE NEW ADIKTS THREAD

Originally posted by PopGunWar

first it was "leadis" now its "greyis"

thats like an exact grey colour scheme with his medic arrows and all. if he gave you permission...then go for it susie, but if not.....ha.

come on man, the guy is on this board you dont have to be his mouthpiece all the time.

it makes you look needy.

railroadASSHOLE

Guest TrustEvil

wow...that last Lewis is nice....i'm speachless.

wait, isn't Lead in A2M ? That makes sense, snap up some dude's style and consolidate him into your crew before anyone notices.

iwalktheline: do you trace the a2m trains we've gone over ?

Re: Re: THE NEW ADIKTS THREAD

Originally posted by PopGunWar

first it was "leadis" now its "greyis"

thats like an exact grey colour scheme with his medic arrows and all. if he gave you permission...then go for it susie, but if not.....ha.

first of all, lead and lewis are BOTH in a2m. so what? theyre shit is similar? guess what, my shit looks like my crews shit. its cause theyre who i paint with and who i learned from.

wheres your shit popgun? on makeoutclub???

dude, i like your comments on pseudoprepism and such, but this is fucking RETARDED.

Guest TrustEvil

you run around dropping names and then have the audacity to complain ? you should have kept a little dignity and excersised some restraint. damn, you think that was a low blow ?, hell you ain't seen nothing yet. if you care to crawl up from texas and cross the snowy tundra, i'll always be waiting to get mine, as you put it.

Archived