Lookin for a new stereo...

DISCO STU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1st. I just recently bought the JVC MX-GT90 giga-tube mini system. Has front loading 3-disk CD changer with 32-track programming and random/repeat play. Full logic dual cassette deck. Digital am/fm tuner with 45 station presets. Preset and manual equalizer to match equalization to the music being played. Optical digital output for digital recording and auxiliary input jacks for PS2/DVD movies etc. 460 watts total and two amplifiers, including one for the subwoofer system. Three way speakers have built in sub-woofers with independant volume controll. It definitely aint no Bose or Cerwin Vega but shit, for about $600 American I would certainly recomend it. Oh yeah and its only about the size of a large microwave. So cop that.

well i sold a bunch this summer so i can give some advice..your looking for a shelf system? that jvc giga tube that came out over the summer and the new one bump hard as fuck and can get damn loud but also get real scratchy....sony has put out two new ones that get even louder and are lot clearer but are also a tad more expensive...

id save up for a surround system man buy the speakers and reciever seperately and youll have a whopping good sound system i got a jvc surround system in my house that creates earthquakes..no doubt

I would advise in buying all separate stand alone units. Anything MADE IN JAPAN is worthy of price even if second hand. Sony [Preety hyped but not all it is always cracked up to be], Panasonic [i would rather a Panasonic set up to Sony], Sharp [not the best but good] and other assorted ones. My parents have a Panasonic set up they bought back in around 1980 and it equals quality of the newer models and is preferred by alot of music people over the new ones. Digital dials and dysplays don`t mean shit. And also the power out put given by companies is fake in reallity the actual power out put it probably 15% of what they state. The easurement they use is one used to fool people into thinking it is something it isnt

And also the reason for buying stand alones is if one of them fucks up and cant be fixed you wont need to buy a new system just that replacement.........Plus you can add things as you go along

Originally posted by metrx

omg, guys, it's official: this is the 1,000th thread in which GUNDAM jockz japan's nutz.

I am meerly giving information for someone who wants to buy a stereo......This is your 22483833931 thread where you have posted gay pictures which only your childinsh mind would find funny. Why don`t you go back to the playground your little friends are calling you

okay, thanks for all of your input- i have a nice ass system in my living room, surround sound, with a 12" sub woofer that pumps bass like whoa...ive never turned it psat 7 and it goes up to 10- plus, ive never turned up my clume dial past like 4 or something and that goes to 10 also- im not tryna bust my windows- its pretty coo, cuz i can turn off the sourround speaksers, and only have the sub woofer so i get just the bass thump, like when your in a ride , or u see a ride andd its jus thumpin the they open the doors and u hear the rappin or whateva.., i run Dvd, Tv, and Vcr thru it, and its pretty dope, the only thing i dont like is that it wont play cd rwS- i jsut want a new one for my room, and im not really lookin to spend for than around $130 or so.. i think what i might wana do is get a system, and put different speakers on it, but thats not worth it unless i get a system will alota watts..

is audiophase any good? im pretty sure its crappy butttttt

http://www.bestbuy.com/imagePopup.asp?imag...jpg&w=351&h=196 there for a bigger view cuz i cant figure out how to save tat one right or here for a smaller one:

Audiophase 100-Watt Shelf System with 5-CD Changer, Digital AM/FM Tuner and Remote

Model: CD2768

The 5-disc CD changer of this shelf system lets you listen to hours of uninterrupted digital tunes. The digital AM/FM tuner makes it easy to get great radio reception.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00273110f00000007.jpg'>

Archived